What's in the shopping bag?

The box looks smaller in the pictures somehow. It's actually really big for what's inside.

Introducing my first Karlito!!! And my first backpack charm, too! I've wanted a Karlito since the first one was shown on the runway, and now I have a men's collection charm of it. I can't wait to clip him onto my Peekaboo on it's next outing.

He also has a touch of blue which gives my Peekaboo a dash of colour, and will be a perfect compliment for any blues in my outfit.P_20170118_214556.jpg P_20170118_214634.jpg P_20170118_214712.jpg P_20170118_214757.jpg P_20170118_215320.jpg

The forecast calls for rain this weekend so I guess I won't be able to use him yet. Will take some action shots soon.

Last edited:
The box looks smaller in the pictures somehow. It's actually really big for what's inside.

Introducing my first Karlito!!! And my first backpack charm, too! I've wanted a Karlito since the first one was shown on the runway, and now I have a men's collection charm of it. I can't wait to clip him onto my Peekaboo on it's next outing.

He also has a touch of blue which gives my Peekaboo a dash of colour, and will be a perfect compliment for any blues in my outfit.View attachment 3579850 View attachment 3579851 View attachment 3579853 View attachment 3579854 View attachment 3579855
Huge congrats, dear averagejoe! :tup: I'm so happy for you! :happydance: It's really beautiful, I love all the details! :loveeyes: Enjoy!

He also has a touch of blue which gives my Peekaboo a dash of colour, and will be a perfect compliment for any blues in my outfit.View attachment 3579850 View attachment 3579851 View attachment 3579853 View attachment 3579854 View attachment 3579855

:woot: :woot: So excited for your Karlito!! He's so cool! I can't wait to see a mod shot of him heading 'out and about' with you.

What fun, funky piece! Congrats and enjoy!!
Thank you!

Funky indeed! It'll be funkier with it's bigger brother. Now I want that backpack too so that the charm can be like a "Mini-me".
fendi-black-karlito-backpack-standard.jpg

I LOVE the details on this Karlito backpack charm!!! :hbeat:
That blue is truly gorgeous :love:
This charm will look perfect on your Peekaboo. Congrats!! :smile:

Reactions: averagejoe

Adorable!! It's going to look great on your beautiful selleria peekaboo!

Reactions: averagejoe