What’s everyone’s opinion about this as a wedding ring ?

I guess maybe it was for the better that’s how I am looking at it... it’s just I was quite mad because I had to ask instead of being informed it’s like I am waiting for nothing ‍♀️[emoji28] oh well... I started looking at other things I’ve though of this either with the diamond band or with the green band which I am kind of favoring.. why do you think ? It’s from Tomasz Donocik View attachment 4397995View attachment 4397997

Hi! To answer your question... I’m not a fan. To me, this ring looks gothic, or a costume ring that should be on a right hand.

That said, this is your ring to enjoy. Mine opinion is just that.

You have selected a lot of very different styles, similar to the thread you started on what style wedding dress to buy.

I would suggest you go to some stores and try on different styles. You may decide you like a wide elaborate band, a thin simple band, a single stone or multiple stones. Once you get an idea of the style you like, you can then zoom in.

For me, Tiffany is my go to first choice. Their bands are classic and gorgeous. For a simple band, I like Victoria or Schlumberger. However, if you are only going to wear a band (no solitaire), for me... I would go bold and get the Cartier Trinity Ring with the pave diamonds. The larger size is stunning. The small is nice too, but a bit more subtle.

Some photos are below.
Good luck to you!

IMG_3420.JPG

IMG_3421.JPG

IMG_3422.JPG

Reactions: NurseAnn