What’s everyone’s opinion about this as a wedding ring ?

Well, I’ll be in the minority here but every ring on this thread looks more like a right-hand ring. All so pretty and unique they should stand on their own. BTW, rubies and sapphires are softer than diamonds and while very hard are vulnerable to chipping on the edges if exposed. Some settings can help to protect the edges better than others but I would not wear either as a daily ring.

Reactions: USCGirlie
Well, I’ll be in the minority here but every ring on this thread looks more like a right-hand ring. All so pretty and unique they should stand on their own. BTW, rubies and sapphires are softer than diamonds and while very hard are vulnerable to chipping on the edges if exposed. Some settings can help to protect the edges better than others but I would not wear either as a daily ring.

Oh my that’s very important info ! [emoji173]️ is diamond good for everyday wear ? And does seeing the Tiffany one worn change your mind at all ? IMG_7371.JPG

The rings are lovely.
Personally I would consider if you are going to continue to wear your engagement ring every day with the piece? Does it match with it? Do you think them being worn together will cause any damage etc?

I have a friend who wears her wedding ring on that finger and wears her engagement ring on the other hand now she is married. If that is what you are into it looks quite nice and stylish. Both are on the ring fingers - but her engagement ring is now on her right hand. Not sure if im describing it properly.

If the choice were out of the two you originally posted, it would have to be the Tiffany Schlumberger.
Cartier also has some nice ones that are very blingy if that is up your alley? Just to make your choice harder haha ive attached some photos.
You can always go custom as well.
Wishing you the best of luck.

Attachments

• 584358.png.scale.220.high.broderie-de-cartier-wedding-ring-white-gold.jpg
    584358.png.scale.220.high.broderie-de-cartier-wedding-ring-white-gold.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 370
  • 588151.png.scale.220.high.broderie-de-cartier-wedding-ring-white-gold.jpg
    588151.png.scale.220.high.broderie-de-cartier-wedding-ring-white-gold.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 373
  • 1054325.png.scale.220.high.broderie-de-cartier-wedding-ring-white-gold.jpg
    1054325.png.scale.220.high.broderie-de-cartier-wedding-ring-white-gold.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 376
Hi everyone. Please share pics of your wide gold wedding bands! The wider the better. I love them. I'm looking to get one for myself, I just can't find them anywhere anymore.

Hey everyone ! I know i said i chose... and I did but as my usual I always decide then last moment pick something else.. I had to order the ring since we have the brand here but not this specific ring.. I ended up going with this one I can wear it open like in the pic or closed so just the white shows. Again thank you to everyone [emoji173]️[emoji173]️just thought it would be nice to update and show what i got even though I never posted this here or knew I’d go for it [emoji23][emoji23]IMG_7419.JPG

Hey everyone ! I know i said i chose... and I did but as my usual I always decide then last moment pick something else.. I had to order the ring since we have the brand here but not this specific ring.. I ended up going with this one I can wear it open like in the pic or closed so just the white shows. Again thank you to everyone [emoji173]️[emoji173]️just thought it would be nice to update and show what i got even though I never posted this here or knew I’d go for it [emoji23][emoji23]View attachment 4362469

Wow what an amazing ring. What brand is this?

Reactions: ntaher7
Wow what an amazing ring. What brand is this?

It’s magerit joyas actually I’ll link you to there website and this exact ring http://www.mageritjoyas.com/detail.php?col=eternal&itm=18ring_secret&lang=EN

There things are beautiful it’s just I always had this in the back of mind but never went for it because I didn’t know it can be worn closed... I LOVE detail but I was afraid it’s not subtle enough for everyday like the gym grocery store etc.. until they told me it can be closed too ! [emoji7][emoji7]

Hey everyone ! I know i said i chose... and I did but as my usual I always decide then last moment pick something else.. I had to order the ring since we have the brand here but not this specific ring.. I ended up going with this one I can wear it open like in the pic or closed so just the white shows. Again thank you to everyone [emoji173]️[emoji173]️just thought it would be nice to update and show what i got even though I never posted this here or knew I’d go for it [emoji23][emoji23]View attachment 4362469

What a unique ring! Please come back with hand shots once you receive it! I’d love to see how it looks closed.

WOW! Gorgeous and so unusual! Great choice and so very special. All the Best!

This is soooo annoying... I had the store refund me they carry magerit they said they can bring this ring and got me all excited and now after I had to ask a million times they say they weren’t able to bring any piece besides whatever magerit gave them to stock. I have no idea whether to be mad at the store or sales assistant... now it seems I shall resume my search this ring left a bitter taste for me now ‍♀️[emoji28] but it is gorgeous ! [emoji848]

This is soooo annoying... I had the store refund me they carry magerit they said they can bring this ring and got me all excited and now after I had to ask a million times they say they weren’t able to bring any piece besides whatever magerit gave them to stock. I have no idea whether to be mad at the store or sales assistant... now it seems I shall resume my search this ring left a bitter taste for me now ‍♀️[emoji28] but it is gorgeous ! [emoji848]

Honestly, I think this ring is creepy for me. It’s like a cameo, someone else’s face.

I liked your other choices far better. Just my two cents.

Honestly, I think this ring is creepy for me. It’s like a cameo, someone else’s face.

I liked your other choices far better. Just my two cents.

I guess maybe it was for the better that’s how I am looking at it... it’s just I was quite mad because I had to ask instead of being informed it’s like I am waiting for nothing ‍♀️[emoji28] oh well... I started looking at other things I’ve though of this either with the diamond band or with the green band which I am kind of favoring.. why do you think ? It’s from Tomasz Donocik IMG_7821.JPG6134DA1E-0916-4FEE-8042-271DC8836550.jpg