What's a good Louboutin to start with?

rycami

Feb 25, 2008
I am totally lusting over laboutins now. I want one, I have to have one!!!

What is a good one to start out with.. I don't want something with too high a heel. I think 5 inches is too much for me. I'm only 5-2" and fairly petite.. anything with too high a heel will feel ridiculous on me, I think. I just want a nice, black pair, size 6... something simple and without too much adornments. Nothing too pointy toed either, and again, nothing too tall. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!! :smile:

I don't typically take the advice of others or purchase pairs that others deem "standard". I buy whatever I will wear and whatever makes my heart skip a beat. I'd look through the reference library and find a style you love.

Since you are requesting advise, I suggest (if you live near one of the boutiques or stores that carry Louboutins), you should go and browse. Try on several different styles (and heel heights) to see what looks and feels good on your feet. Good Luck!

Since you are requesting advise, I suggest (if you live near one of the boutiques or stores that carry Louboutins), you should go and browse. Try on several different styles (and heel heights) to see what looks and feels good on your feet. Good Luck!

You're right.. I'm being impatient. I'm looking on ebay and am salivating that I can get them for more than half off and am being impatient about it. I need to just get to the mall this week and look at what's out there, and get the sizing down right too b/c I keep reading that cl's sizing is all over the place, which is kind of annoying.

I have been in your situation before and had no clue where to start, since I did not know the names or styles at all.

I meant that Simple and Decollete are classics. Also, you can check the ron rons.

Those are my preference New Simple, Decollete and in black, they will be timeless.

Keep us posted it with your decision :smile:

I would certainly suggest dropping by Barney's, Saks, NM or Nordstrom and tring on a few styles. The comfort level varies vastly...some may not fit you at all... others you will find very easy to wear for lengths of time.

Also, consider what your shopping for...work, everyday, special occassions... girls night out.

Happy Hunting and Welcome!!