What's a good Fall bag in Emerald or dark green?

Weak4Shoes

Aug 8, 2008
Hi TPF'ers. I'm interested in a dk green/Emerald bag for fall. I like the MAM in Emerald, but was wondering if there was something less expensive around. I just bought a yellow Nikki and a Tano Boogie, so Im trying to behave just a little. I haven't really seen any around the sites yet...TIA
;)

Here are a few all in the $400-500 price range:

Mayle at eLuxury

EDE Studio at Couture Candy

Foley & Corinna Glazed City Clutch at Shop Bop (the blue leather is so pretty!)

Foley & Corinna Glazed Jet Setter at Shop Bop

Also, if you go to starstyle and type in Green under bags you will get to see all shades of green and brands. The premier designers have some stunning green bags this season, but they are all upwards of $1K.

Attachments

• Mayle.jpg
    Mayle.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Green EDE.jpg
    Green EDE.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 56
  • F&C Glazed City Clutch.jpg
    F&C Glazed City Clutch.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 65
  • F&C Glazed Jet Setter.jpg
    F&C Glazed Jet Setter.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 56
Bluefly has this suede Furla for $196

eqzoom.ms

Thanks girls...tooo many to choose from. I love discovering brands I wouldnt normally see!! I'll keep you posted on which one I decide on. There will prob. be more coming out too which makes my choices harder..uggh. :thinking:

I have a Tulah Ray Charlie bag in green. I love it. But, it's more of a kelly green. Nordstrom has it on sale right now for $265.90, although you have to call the store as it's not available online. There's a new version for fall in a darker green. They are found under "The Boys" in both the spring and fall collection.

http://www.tulahray.com/