Whatever Lola wants....

B

bonbandurski

So. I'm sort of falling in love with the Lola tote. Which is odd for me- not much of a tote girl- but I'm strangely infatuated with it:love:

My question is: Anyone know whether it will make a comeback- and any line on potential color offerings?

So. I'm sort of falling in love with the Lola tote. Which is odd for me- not much of a tote girl- but I'm strangely infatuated with it:love:

My question is: Anyone know whether it will make a comeback- and any line on potential color offerings?

Wow I have been wondering where you went !

What it it about Lola that has charmed you ? I remember Andrew talking about how fond he is of Lola and wants to do more but who knows ???

Did you see the two-color patchwork Lolas ? Denim/Indigo. Black/ Chestnut? oops forgot A very warm brown, looked great, and a 2 browns version , reddish and expresso
IDK if that's what he meant be doing more Lolas

Hey Stormy- how the heck are you:smile: Yea- I needed to have a long, serious chat with my bank account about my purse addiction! The economy has hit my biz hard- I haven't had a photo job since the end of Feb... apparently photography isn't high on the list of priorities these days:smile:

Ok- about the Lola. What draws me to her is the slouchy bucket shape paired with the lux leather- a nice foil, don't you think? Also- I love how the buckles on the sides give heft to the ends, causing them to drop and give some shape to a rather shapeless bag. Really nice design- simple, casual, and comfortable. The straps are flat- a must in my books if on a bag that is likely to be stuffed with crap... can't imagine trying to carry a heavy bag with rolled straps!

I have seen the patchwork lola on Bonanzle- crazy cute:smile: I'm hoping they make some more in other colors, though- I'm afraid I might get tired of the patchwork? IDK...