What'd you get at the FW 2015 Sale? (Boutique and Dept Store)

We certainly ARE very prudent! :biggrin:

What I'm thankful for this year ... a black lido!

I couldn't get enough of this bag when I visited the boutique in LA. It's my favorite style and leather, so I had to cave. There were some others that I still have on my mind, though. I now have several color/treatment options if I ever get a pillow.

Attachments

• shop.jpg
    shop.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 711
  • shop2 copy.jpg
    shop2 copy.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 705
  • shop3.JPG
    shop3.JPG
    262.6 KB · Views: 706
Reactions: jbags07
Large Embroidered Atlantico Veneta - it has not yet arrived.

ETA on11/28: Saks just cancelled it - said it was not available. :nogood::tdown:

Last edited:
My first ever post on the BV forum of my first ever BV bag! I've been lurking recently and haven't been able to go to my stores yet to check out the different styles. So I'm thrilled to have snatched this little beauty from the Barneys website when the sale broke. I'm a Chanel WOC fan so I know this style works for me. This one will certainly give my Chanel WOCs a run for their money! Presenting my mini messenger in mallow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 567
My first ever post on the BV forum of my first ever BV bag! I've been lurking recently and haven't been able to go to my stores yet to check out the different styles. So I'm thrilled to have snatched this little beauty from the Barneys website when the sale broke. I'm a Chanel WOC fan so I know this style works for me. This one will certainly give my Chanel WOCs a run for their money! Presenting my mini messenger in mallow!

All right!!! Strong work for a first BV!

(I got one too, from Barneys. It was a heck of a deal wasn't it?)

Oh poohbag great choice, you will never regret getting this disco bag! It's the only reason why I don't have a woc! Have fun with it! :smile:

All right!!! Strong work for a first BV!

(I got one too, from Barneys. It was a heck of a deal wasn't it?)

Thanks grietje! Congrats on yours too! It was our lucky day-all the bags sold out pretty quickly. Btw I've learned a lot reading all your posts and you have a fabulous collection!

Oh poohbag great choice, you will never regret getting this disco bag! It's the only reason why I don't have a woc! Have fun with it! :smile:

Thank you gagabag! I'm so excited about this disco bag! Why did it take me so long to discover it! I love that my sunglasses can fit in the bottom compartment. This is such a pretty neutral pink it will go with everything!

Congrats on your first BV. I love this mini messenger bag; it's so versatile. I use it as a crossbody but sometimes I will detach the chain and just toss it into a tote and use it as a cosmetic case. I also use the chain with other bags.

I only have one Chanel WOC (a Boy in lambskin) but I find I have to baby it all the time. Not so with the BV mini messenger. Enjoy! :smile:

We certainly ARE very prudent! :biggrin:

What I'm thankful for this year ... a black lido!

I couldn't get enough of this bag when I visited the boutique in LA. It's my favorite style and leather, so I had to cave. There were some others that I still have on my mind, though. I now have several color/treatment options if I ever get a pillow.
They still have this Lido in the boutique? I have never seen them at any of the BVs but I have seen one at NM (on sale at around $6500).

Beautiful craftsmanship!

Congrats on your first BV. I love this mini messenger bag; it's so versatile. I use it as a crossbody but sometimes I will detach the chain and just toss it into a tote and use it as a cosmetic case. I also use the chain with other bags.

I only have one Chanel WOC (a Boy in lambskin) but I find I have to baby it all the time. Not so with the BV mini messenger. Enjoy! :smile:

Thank you! That sounds great! I use my WOC on the weekends and often toss it in my work tote on Monday mornings. It's great that the chain totally detaches and that it holds up better than lambskin!

This is most vexing! I thought I saw it on the NM site. Perhaps they have it....
The cancellation may have been a good thing. The measurements on the Saks site corresponded with a large. However, I saw it at NM today and it is definitely a medium. Hmmm. I didn't have too much trouble finding something, though :graucho:. I'll post on the sale reveal thread tomorrow. I'll just say it is very soft and in the new grey.