What would you get first?

Chimel

May 2, 2014
I'm planning to buy these three items within the year but unsure what order to get them in? I can only buy one at a time due to budget.

1) Elsa peretti diamonds by the yard necklace. I've wanted this for two weeks but would wear often. It's not a necessity though. Well, let's face it, none of these items are haha. I'm also not a jewelry person but it's so pretty!
2) Valentino rock stud pumps. I've wanted these for a long time but torn between their quality, price and realistically will only wear once or twice, but oh they are so pretty.
3) Chloe Susanna boots. I've never tried them on but reviews say they are comfortable. They seem to go with everything. If they are comfortable, I will wear often.However, I already have booties. Again though, are they worth the price? They also sometimes go on sale which deters me from buying them at full price.

Please advise me. Much appreciated!!

Necklace first! It will last the longest and you will wear it the most and it can become and heirloom. Boots second...for every reason you described. The pumps are a no for me- maybe it's the style - they seem trendy and you said you'd only wear them a couple of times. Invest in a handbag! [emoji5]

Reactions: Louish and LizO...
I agree Diamonds by the yaed necklace first! Valentino rockstuds do go on sale (rare) but it does happen. So I would say hold off on them until you find a good deal on them.

I'm not too familiar with Chloe boots so can't really say. But DBTY necklace is a classic beautiful piece you could wear for years to come.

I agree with the above, necklace first...then booties, then pumps. IMHO, I just feel with the pumps, since they are so trendy, when they are no longer in style, they're going to stand out for not being in style and they'll be a waste of money...but that may just be me.

Reactions: prepster
1,3,2. I'm a bit biased as I'm leaning more toward jewelry these days over expensive leather handbags. The boots are a great investment for seasonal weather. However, those boots are cute and might be considered trendy. The Rock Studs.. Go on YT and do some research. I've heard some ladies complaining about the quality of those shoes. Which would you wear more - the boots or pumps?

absolute necklace first. I doesn´t have the chloe boots, but I wanted those for a long time. I purchased another lovely boots they look a little bit like chloé,very comfy. Chloé boots are very expensive and I tried it on in shop and I found they are not comfy for that price segment. Good luck to decide and let us know.