What would you exchange it for?

Personally I would keep what my mum gave cos it has a special place in my heart. But if it doesn't work out or you are looking for an exchange for other reason, my suggestion is with the majority, the MM. It's an awesome bag that can be worn so many ways, and also big enough to fit the necessities.

I wasn't thinking about exchanging it but when my mom said I could exchange it if I wanted to then I thought I'd keep my mind open. I have 2 other LV pieces already, a mono speedy 30 & a mono cles.

Firstly , what is making you think about exchanging it ? is it the size, style, print etc

Secondly , is this your first LV or do you already have some in your collection ?

I wasn't thinking about exchanging it but when my mom said I could exchange it if I wanted to then I thought I'd keep my mind open. I have 2 other LV pieces already, a mono speedy 30 & a mono cles.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I'm gonna keep the bag! I tried it out last night and I actually fell in love with it, and the fact that my mom picked it out herself, makes it that much more special! I may just have to pick up the MM in the future 😝

As you don't have this style and your mum picked it I would keep it or just exchange for the mm size if you need more space ;)