What would you do?

ilvbags

Jan 5, 2008
I have a tiny issue with my new Neverfull GM Mon Monogram...I just received the bag on Friday after about a month of placing the order. The day I placed the order, I was informed that their ordering system was down, and so they took notes of my order on an address card. I paid 50% deposit and when I received the bag, silly me I was too excited and just paid the rest without really checking it. Then it turned out that as I brought it home, I began to realize that the size of the stripes were smaller than the one shown on GM at the store. So I went online and only just found out that there is an option to choose whether we want large stripe or small stripe on the neverfull GM...I was not presented with this option at the time of the order but I did expect that the stripes would be large, same as shown on the display one.

I have no idea whether they can do anything about it now...but I would have much preferred the large stripe rather than the small one.

What do you think I should do?
Thanks in advance for reading & commenting!

You purchased through the website or store? I would def all the 866 # and explain to them what happened... That no one ever gave you the option of the size of the stripes... And the bigger one is what you wanted... And go from there... Definitely speak up if it's not what you wanted because when their computers came back up and they placed the order.. They should have called you and asked if you wanted large or small stripes they shouldn't have just guessed...

I would definately tell who you speak with that the computer system was down and notes were hand taken and whoever did the order made an error,a costly error that needs to be rectified . If they give you a hard time,tell them since it's not what you ordered that you'll dispute the charge on your credit card ( I hope you charged it ) bc it's not what you ordered. Did you get a copy of the note of your order ?

Thank you everyone! I'm going to give them a call today. I don't live in the US so I'm not sure what can be expected in terms of the service level, but I am a frequent customer so I hope they will at least pay attention to my complaint!

I'm beginning to wonder whether the SA who took my order (not t regular one) even knew that there was a choice or not!!