What would you do?

jennifleur

It's Pompom time!!
Feb 22, 2006
Ok, i have a chance to trade my tan paddy and cash to buy a honey Fendi Spy OR i can keep the paddy and buy a Chanel Cambon large tote in black with white CC's

So, which would you get???

Chanel Cambon large tote black w/white
Honey Fendi Spy

:huh:

Thanks all! I'm thinking the same thing. :amuse: I really love the tote, and my paddy is sitting here beside me and i keep looking at her and loving her more!
Plus, i had a chanel cambon large tote in tan with black CC's last year for all of 4 days and sent it back. I've been regretting it since.
Hubby's also pushing for Chanel because he says the tan one i had was the coolest bag i've ever had, and i should get the black one.

Why do i feel like i kind of should get the spy because it's "coveted" or something? Although it seems like it's a love/hate thing, and i'm kind of "eh" about it. (I guess that answers my original question! ha!)

Yeah, I'd get the Chanel too -- I love them and want one!! I like the spy too but think it might be more of a potentially passing trend (nothing against them!) while the chanel w/ always be classic.

Another vote for the Chanel !

And hey, if your DH ever admires a bag, you should take it as a go ahead to keep it since you can always say that he approves of the purchase. ;)

Jennifleur, you should go for Chanel since you mentioned loving its Cambon large tote in black with white CC's.
If I were to choose for myself, it would be Honey Spy. I personally like bags without too many logos/monograms so I don't like this Tote, I love their Classic Flap though. What matters is that you love it and enjoy wearing it. =)