What would you do if you ran into a fellow tpfer ?

I think it would be cool. So far it hasn't happened, but I have told a lot of nice shoppers about tPf so I wonder if they have since come to join our addiction here :smile:

I did run into one of us at my Coach store....The SA introduced us and now we PM off the board. (we also talk here) she is a sweety. I have had the honor of meeting 2 people off the board and it's fun. I would like for all the Coachie Portland OR people to get together when we can. It's so nice to put a face with the name and now when she or I say what do you think of this bag or how would that work on me....I can give an honest answer.

I have met two TPF Coachies at the Wrentham, Mass outlet. The first time I was in line and just started talking to the person next to me, and we discovered we were both on here :yahoo:, but I haven't seen her post lately.
The second time I posted when I was going, and what bag I would be carrying. I was stalking the FP deletes, and I hear my TPF name. It was very cool to meet someone face to face and have a purse lovefest!

Say "HI" and start to gush over the bags .. LOL! It hasn't happened by chance yet, but I have made plans to meet up with TPFers at shops before and it was fun :smile:!

It would be so much fun ... I'm sure I have unknowingly run into other tPFers before but didn't know it ... it would be great to be able to gush over Coach bags in person.

I think it would be really cool to meet a tpf'er out and about! Especially since the only place I'm really understood is on this forum, when it comes to my Coach addiction. None of my "real life" friends get it, so really I'd love to develop a tpf friendship outside of the internet! It makes me feel good to know that I'm not alone in my bag fetish!

If I met someone that I knew was a tPFer, I would DEFINITELY say hi! I'm sure I'd start talking about Coach right away! Perhaps even a mini shopping date together? But who knows, it would depend on if the other person would say hi back!