What would you choose?

daddu

Jul 27, 2009
Hello Ladies,
I am having a baby girl and i am planning to buy a new bag that is bigger then the size i used to use so i might carry on some more stuff on my bag. so i am between neverfull mm and hampstead mm. i know there is a wide difference in price so if i bought never full i might add on a scarf or a wallet or something. coz my budget is 1000 eor and i only had one lv which is my cute tivoli pm. so what would you go for. i am also considering the gucci
http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/269953FAFXT9739#

neverfull gm so that it can be fully "clinched" without things falling out & you won't run out of space easily!

I agree on the NF..I think it will be much more comfortable and casual than the Hampstead. I would be worried about scratching the leather corners of the Hampstead. With the Neverfull you are pretty much worry free!
I don't have any gucci pieces ( I just bought one so I can let you know) so I am not sure how their bags hold up...

Thanks allot for the advice I just wanted to add that im not going to use the bag for the baby I just thought maybe some times I don't need to carry the baby bag so I can take my bag and put some important stuff in it.

I own LV canvas bags & Gucci leather bags only. Regarding longevity, Gucci leather over Gucci fabric. The scarlett stud does come in leather.

LV canvas over Gucci fabric- pesonally.

The Neverfull will uncomfortably sink into your shoulder especially when you carry plenty of baby goodies. Have you looked at the Delightful GM or Totally GM? I suggest getting a different bag. I have the Neverfull & I use it all the time to lug around my son's sport gears & it hurts. I wish I had a Delightful/Totally. I heard the Totally is the most comfortable shoulder bag.

I have the neverfull GM . And most of the time, I used only for carrying lot of stuff inside.
All bag will eventually become heavier if you put a lot of stuff and caused your shoulder pain, so it's not only the neverfull .
Good luck with your decision .,,