What would you choose?

What would you choose?

• Chanel Classic Flap

• Chanel ITB flap and Chanel clutch

• Empriente Lumineuse PM - Infini and a clutch

• Totally Azur, Speedy Azur and a clutch

Results are only viewable after voting.
hmm i love lv bags but i've always wanted a chanel so i'd probably get the chanel..but then again idk if i can spend that much on one bag, well right now at my age at least.

I voted Chanel Flap. I was given one for my birthday last year and I love it. It is timeless and chic and honestly with the price rises that Chanel has every year, it'll hold it's value, so if you ever decide to part with it, you could still buy 2 bags with the money from the sale...

Chanel classic flap. I bought one last year and I love it, besides my Trevi it's my other favorite bag. Yes, I could have gotten 2 or 3 bags for the price, but I'm so in love with this bag and never see myself growing tire of it either.

Chanel flap. The price increases are insane. Get it now. There is another coming as the new collection comes out soon. I may get blasted here, but the Chanel is on another level and five LV bags would not compare.

I would vote for one of LV's higher end clutches or flap bags. Maybe a runway one. Chanel is a bit too common these days, sort of like a Birkin unfortunately.