What would you choose

kyc

Apr 10, 2023
I know, I know, mini-bag era is coming to an end (or is it?) but I can’t help to pick our bags that are tiny sizes.

I have bought Speedy 20 in DE as my Mother’s day gift but the size is a little too big for my daily use. Also the color is hard with summer clothes. So, now I do want a summer bag.

I’m deciding between these 2.

Been eyeing on Fold Me Pouch for a while and something about it just caught my eyes. It’s tiny and flat enough that I can just “wear it” without taking it off when getting in and out of the car. I also love magnetic closure. Easy access. Overall classic (and tiny, I know)

Cream Emprinte Mini Bumbag is another option. It’s edgy, leather, underrated and fun. I’m 5”3 and like to wear my bag high so short-er crossbody strap is not a problem. I live in a layback city so underated bag is more appreciative.

I do care about easy access and not easily bump into things(ie not bulky). Something I want to wear in many summers to come.

What’s your thoughts and pick and why?

Attachments

• IMG_1693.png
    IMG_1693.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1692.png
    IMG_1692.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Majuriel
As I’m not too found of empreinte leather compared to canvas, especially in cream (the color most probably would be not easy to maintain), I would go for the fould me pouch (it had a better prince point too), or mini bumbag in monogram, if it’s an option for you.
Maybe an easy pouch on strap in tourterelle is also an option for you - would be in the middle between both considering size, price, and print?
Good luck deciding! And let us know, what you’ve chosen :ghi5:
1714301193511.png

Definitely the Bumbag. It's leather and it's a fun bag to wear. And you can wear it in different ways.
Fun to wear-I agree! Over the years I was always buying the safer, under the radar, all-year-round kind of bags. Therefore pretty much all of my bags are like that. Want to try something fun this time. Thanks for your suggestions!

As I’m not too found of empreinte leather compared to canvas, especially in cream (the color most probably would be not easy to maintain), I would go for the fould me pouch (it had a better prince point too), or mini bumbag in monogram, if it’s an option for you.
Maybe an easy pouch on strap in tourterelle is also an option for you - would be in the middle between both considering size, price, and print?
Good luck deciding! And let us know, what you’ve chosen :ghi5:
View attachment 5991704
Ha! How did you know that I was looking at this bag too! However after some research, i find it least practical because it’s too narrow. So I ruled this one out.

I have a Prada Men’s phone bag similar to the Fold Me Pouch — in the North-South shape and I really liked it. I love the opening on top if you know what I’m saying. That’s what draws me to look at this pouch for a more summer-y and feminine look.

However the pouch is still on the safer side since most of my bags are intended to be the basic-all-year-round kind 😅 I agree that cream Emprinte is not the easiest to take care of. I have cream colour sofa and basically it was destroyed.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will take some time to rethink again. Meanwhile I’m just going to take out my one and only cream colour crossbody bag to play around with it

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now