What would you buy? Help!

I got a Fendi Mini Peekaboo last fall and it’s become one of my most used bags. I got the grained calf version and it is super durable, very easy to use/easy access to items, long enough for crossbody (I’m very tall and also plus size), and versatile enough to be worn casually crossbody or dressed up for dinner just using the top handle. It is right at the upper end of your budget if you buy new from the boutique, but you can get a great deal on one that’s preloved.

I’ll add that my caviar WOC is my second most used bag behind my daily tote. I don’t think it looks too small on my frame and really appreciate the long strap length. The capacity is just obviously really small, so the size limits it’s versatility

Good luck with your decision!!
Oooooh the peekaboo was on my radar but we don’t have a boutique here and I love to try on before I buy. It’s a beautiful bag! The main thing I want from this bag is to be with me for many years to come and gets used. It’s awfully hard, especially when I’m such an indecisive person!

Oooooh the peekaboo was on my radar but we don’t have a boutique here and I love to try on before I buy. It’s a beautiful bag! The main thing I want from this bag is to be with me for many years to come and gets used. It’s awfully hard, especially when I’m such an indecisive person!
I love my peekaboo especially since I added a wide strap from Etsy it's so easy to carry
( I have the stiffer iseeu kind)

IMG_0514_Original.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Reamie
The Flamenco is my favorite bag! I'm a "Flamenco fan"! I have the mini and the "normal" Flamenco clutch and I love both so much! The leather is just divine, the bag is lightweight and it's so easy to go in and out with the magnetic clasp.

There are some pics of my Flamenco's in the LOEWE thread "the Flamenco"

If you want to have a bag that stands the test of time, then LOEWE will not disappoint you :smile:
I am thinking of a mini flamenco in black as my next handbag for my birthday this year. I’m worried about how the leather will wear after being synched and unsynched through use. How long have you had yours and how have they worn for you?!

Reactions: earthygirl
I am thinking of a mini flamenco in black as my next handbag for my birthday this year. I’m worried about how the leather will wear after being synched and unsynched through use. How long have you had yours and how have they worn for you?!

I have my Flamenco's about 6-7 months and the Mini I use as my grab and go bag, maybe 3-4 times per week.
There are absolutely no signs of wear on the bag! The corners are in perfect condition, and there are no scratches in the leather.

I have my Flamenco's about 6-7 months and the Mini I use as my grab and go bag, maybe 3-4 times per week.
There are absolutely no signs of wear on the bag! The corners are in perfect condition, and there are no scratches in the leather.
Does the bag stay cinched or does it become uncinched/flat when worn crossbody?

@mocktail thank you for the reply! I think the cassette is really up there but I’ve seen a few that look a bit crooked from the way they’ve been opening. The triomphe is just beautiful, I got an Apc Grace baguette to scratch the itch but it’s way more structured and hard. The WOC looks so hard wearing, but being plus size gives me pause! Longevity is really important so I want something that stands the test of time!
Did the APC Grace scratch the itch for you? Honestly right now I’m deciding between the classic triomphe, Loewe flamenco, or the Celine 16. I know I was something with a shoulder strap for sure but I can decide if the triomphe is worth it when I can get such a similar bag for a lot cheaper from other brands.

Did the APC Grace scratch the itch for you? Honestly right now I’m deciding between the classic triomphe, Loewe flamenco, or the Celine 16. I know I was something with a shoulder strap for sure but I can decide if the triomphe is worth it when I can get such a similar bag for a lot cheaper from other brands.
I would love to say it did but it did not! The main issue I had with it was that the structure of the Grace was very hard. It was so stiff it hurt my hand a couple of times putting my hand in to the bag. The bag looks beautiful and is very good quality, but it was not as comfortable to use as the Triomphe I tried many times in store!

I would love to say it did but it did not! The main issue I had with it was that the structure of the Grace was very hard. It was so stiff it hurt my hand a couple of times putting my hand in to the bag. The bag looks beautiful and is very good quality, but it was not as comfortable to use as the Triomphe I tried many times in store!
Thanks for your input! I won’t be buying until next June when I’m in France so I have lots of time to decide!