What would be your number city in the US to live?

I don't really know, nut I've always wanted to move to Hawaii, so somewhere there. I want to be on a beach, somewhere beautiful. Plus I'd like to surf all day long, and have pretty things to take pictures of.

I'd like to live somewhere in California - close to the beach and close to States where there are ski fields.... but then again, I hear the East Coast is quite nice as well

San Diego. I've lived here since I was 3 yrs. old. I love it. I don't think I could live anywhere else. Cost of living is high but personally, I think it's worth it. Not too far from L.A., Las Vegas, Mexico. Roadtrips are always so fun. We have great beaches and so much culture.

personally, I like Orlando. It's smaller than you might think, and very pretty, and the proximity to the beach is super nice.
There are a lot of old people and tourists, though.

My ideal city right now is probably Charleston...I think it is beautiful there/

jstreete said:
San Diego. I've lived here since I was 3 yrs. old. I love it. I don't think I could live anywhere else. Cost of living is high but personally, I think it's worth it. Not too far from L.A., Las Vegas, Mexico. Roadtrips are always so fun. We have great beaches and so much culture.

I've always thought San Diego would be a wonderful place to live with plenty of sunshine.

I really love San Francisco, but it can get pretty foggy and overcast at times.

beverly hills! no matter where i end up going to college, i know i'm going to come back here. in fact, part of me wants to go to usc just so i can stay in the area. but college decisions are months and months away for me, so i'll just enjoy my little city for now.