What will be the FIRST bag on your 2006 list?

riotstar said:
February! We'll both keep an eye on it, haha~ :amuse:
(Do you know how much it'll be? The SA at Dior said around 2k... but he wasn't too sure )

My SA said he thinks they'll start @ around $1400 or so. Who knows. All I know is that I want one damn it! I WANT ONE:love: :love: :love: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Is it really coming out in Feb? My SA said it would be closer to summertime, but Feb would be GREAT!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Noriko said:
My SA said he thinks they'll start @ around $1400 or so. Who knows. All I know is that I want one damn it! I WANT ONE:love: :love: :love: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Is it really coming out in Feb? My SA said it would be closer to summertime, but Feb would be GREAT!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

oooo 1400 ain't too bad. i expected it to cost more for some reason... like upwards towards 2K. what color do u want? i think it comes in cream, dark red and tan? i forgot... the cream looked awesome too. but i fear getting it dirty... :sad:

I want the white/cream and the red. The lookbook had all kinds of variations on the gaucho, so I wouldnt be surprised if some were 2k+. I want the medium gaucho, supposed to be just a bit larger than the regular saddle and it holds a lot more :love: I NEED THIS BAG!

I think the white one only comes in one size. Asthetically, it's the prettiest, but I have a feeling the other colors will suit me better. I really like the dark blue and the olive green and the red.... Oh, I like them all! :smile:

I'm so glad to hear they're around 1.5k! And yeah, the SA quoted February. *crosses fingers*

riotstar said:
I think the white one only comes in one size. Asthetically, it's the prettiest, but I have a feeling the other colors will suit me better. I really like the dark blue and the olive green and the red.... Oh, I like them all! :smile:

I'm so glad to hear they're around 1.5k! And yeah, the SA quoted February. *crosses fingers*

That sucks that it'll only come in one size:suspiciou What if I want the entire set damn it! :nuts: :lol:

The Dior here doesn't have a waitlist yet, I wonder if they'd start one with enough interest :lol: I really want to make sure it doesn't sell out before I get my hands on one.

[I'm back from vacation.....]

My first bag is likely to be the Balenciaga Box in denim. Of course, my 2006 list was MUCH longer before I ended up buying them all in December of 2005! You ladies are a baaaad influence!

Well, I don't know about the FIRST bag on my 2006 wishlist, as there are too many to discriminate against:P, however, I really wouldn't mind have this Lambertson Truex Gold Hobo with the matching shoes!

Attachments

• gold1.jpeg
    gold1.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 24
  • gold2.jpeg
    gold2.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 18