What Was Your Last purchase?

I've been out of the LV Loop. Is this a new size? I have a 25 and a 30. They didn't have 20 in my LV days! :nuts: I like how the zipper extends down the sides for easier opening! Oh, and nice Pomegranate! :biggrin:
Thank you for the nice pom compliment!:biggrin: I am too lazy to eat it even though I love it.
Re the Speedy 20, LV just released this size/style about a month ago and rumor has it that RN it is a limited model. It's super hard to get at this point and I got really lucky. :giggle:
But rumor also has it that if the launch is successful, which it is, then LV may keep it as a classic piece and produce more.

Q4 is always costly for me xD

3E5715B5-D28E-4DFA-B357-B8308A26D159.jpeg
x3, one for my nephew, another for the other (so they don’t fight over the same), and last one is for my colleague’s daughter but really I think they’ll both enjoy it given this is more up their alley then the usual Disney (nothing wrong with Disney but we’re all different in good ways).

1E1C4764-AC78-4845-8D44-EC8BD9897FDE.jpeg
For my friend who is extra in a good way.

A75B4289-ACB0-4096-BE74-1003BAFFBD1F.jpeg
x3, this one I might pick up an extra for myself if I end up giving this to both colleagues and my sister… I just think this is so cool and for one of the colleagues.. for sure since he’s a fruits kinda guy. The other one might appreciate it but he’s already getting the plush. My sister might also like it, but she can be picky. Most likely I’ll find something else for her and keep it for myself unless I can low key feel out how she feels about this design. If so I’ll just buy a separate one for myself.

more things lined up for Black Friday/overall holiday shopping…

Let the Black Friday Madness begin :biggrin:View attachment 5256551
Oh I was looking for a cashmere scarf and found this brand on Net-a-porter, have you seen these scarfs IRL or do you have already them in your collection? I wonder whether the quality of this brand is great, any experience with this?

As for BF madness, I ordered a full box of VB eyeliners, I’ll be settled for eye makeup for life Also got a mascara, a blush and a lip pencil

CF514997-0ED1-421D-BE15-711E2BD396E8.jpeg

Oh I was looking for a cashmere scarf and found this brand on Net-a-porter, have you seen these scarfs IRL or do you have already them in your collection? I wonder whether the quality of this brand is great, any experience with this?

As for BF madness, I ordered a full box of VB eyeliners, I’ll be settled for eye makeup for life Also got a mascara, a blush and a lip pencil

View attachment 5257276
If you have ever seen a Burberry or Drakes scarf before, than you’ve seen their scarves. (30% of production under their own label and 70% production under contract). They are the oldest Scottish fully vertical manufacturer of cashmere and their quality is really quite something.

Last edited: