What Was Your Last purchase?

Anyone else need to stop buying Halloween Squishmallows- or is it just me :lol: - these are the 5 inch size onesView attachment 5229481View attachment 5229482

View attachment 5229483

You're on a Squishmallow kick lately! I only have one Halloween one, the Reese's Jack O Lantern I posted previously. Today I bought this! It's the 8 inch one, I believe. Which one do you like the best?!

Found this picture of the possible choices:

y6R4xsX.jpg

Last edited:
You're on a Squishmallow kick lately! I only have one Halloween one, the Reese's Jack O Lantern I posted previously. Today I bought this! It's the 8 inch one, I believe. Which one do you like the best?!

Found this picture of the possible choices:

y6R4xsX.jpg

My favorite are the bottom left and middle. I’ve seen the 5 inch ones. Are they really strong smelling? I am not a fan of strong smelling plush.

I’m a fan of Jame along and Rami, and I thought even Rami was meh. It was so very very long. Rami did have to spend 2.5 hours in makeup every day to achieve his face for the movie. He apparently used that time to center himself into a very still, precise and scary villain

i just received a purchase ordered some time ago. Custom, entirely hand stitched Buffalo Dalmatian bag from the artisan Duret.com in France. I asked Duret to select one hide of three H quality leathers that had the most striated, contrasting veining, but Duret selected everything else : thread; contrast handles etc. it’s my most exquisite bag ever. The dustbag it came in was also handstitched leather, a work of art, in and of itself. I’m not a charm person, but this charm is perfect for the bag. My pics are cross posted from my post in @tasha1’s thread

the actual color is not as silvery grey IRL. It’s a cross between craie and nata

View attachment 5219519View attachment 5219520View attachment 5219521View attachment 5219522View attachment 5219523View attachment 5219524
I think it’s stunning and agree the tassel looks like it’s part of the design rather than something you added as it brings out the contrast of the handles.

Really interesting to hear about the whole bespoke process actually.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kevinaxx and 880
Loewe obi belt which I’ve obsessed about since @hermesgeek suggested it on another thread (recommendation for belt for H dress).

edit: @hermesgeek, thanks! I got navy with white underside (black was sold out) but I wear navy with black a lot, so this works

Last edited: