WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

Saw this cardigan/jacket on website and wanted to try on. My lovely SA was able to bring the piece to her boutique in my size and swiped the card right away after trying on. :biggrin: I love the fit and the look on my frame. Thanks for letting me share.
Love this on you! Saw recently in a photo another poster shared when they tried on and loved right away but this looks especially great on you!!!

• Love
Reactions: geenebeene
I would like to go first and show off my (very boring:lol:) lastest Dior purchase. I am absolutely addicted to the classic Lady Dior in lamb so it is very hard not to get the absolute classic model. May U present the Lady Dior in black lamb with GHW, next to her sister in lotus pink with CHW. I have to thank my wonderful SA and the team in Heathrow T5 for their patience and absolute spot on customer service (pm me for my SA contact if anyone wants it :tup:)

While I was in the boutique, I also noticed that Dior has changed the design of the classic Lady Dior. The newer model seems to be a tiny bit taller and the opening a bit wider. Does anyone also notice this?
Same lady Dior blue

Have fun on your vacation and wish you safe travel. I hope you get the cardigan/jacket and if you do, please share your MOD shot. I'd love to see how you would style this jacket. :smile:
Thank you so much! I am not sure how or where I would wear this as it doesn't get cold where I live but that's never stopped me before :lol: I will see if it's love at first sight or not. I can't imagine I could style it better than you or @BB8 - both of you are perfection in this :hbeat: Looks great with jeans/ black top and sweater dress/boots. I'm thinking maybe pair it with a black skirt. That's what I'll wear to try it on so we can see ;)

• Thanks
  • Love
Reactions: geenebeene and BB8
Thank you so much! I am not sure how or where I would wear this as it doesn't get cold where I live but that's never stopped me before :lol: I will see if it's love at first sight or not. I can't imagine I could style it better than you or @BB8 - both of you are perfection in this :hbeat: Looks great with jeans/ black top and sweater dress/boots. I'm thinking maybe pair it with a black skirt. That's what I'll wear to try it on so we can see ;)
Now that I've had an opportunity to try it on, I see how versatile it would be to pair with a dress/skirt or jeans/pants. Very easy piece. Please post when you do get to try it on!

Now that I've had an opportunity to try it on, I see how versatile it would be to pair with a dress/skirt or jeans/pants. Very easy piece. Please post when you do get to try it on!
I fly home tonight and will be going tomorrow! I have been getting some ideas while laying by the pool looking online. I will share pics soon. :smile:

Reactions: BB8
Here's the jacket when I tried it on today but I can try on with a few more looks tomorrow. I tracked down the black macrocannage skirt so can't wait to see them together. I thinking something like this denim maxi skirt would look good with it too (photo is Balenciaga). I ordered these sneakers too but am not sure they'll fit.....fingers crossed!

Attachments

• 20240326_183955.jpg
    20240326_183955.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20240325_081923_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325_081923_Chrome.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20240325_082025_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325_082025_Chrome.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20240326_234349_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_234349_Chrome.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 47
Here's the jacket when I tried it on today but I can try on with a few more looks tomorrow. I tracked down the black macrocannage skirt so can't wait to see them together. I thinking something like this denim maxi skirt would look good with it too (photo is Balenciaga). I ordered these sneakers too but am not sure they'll fit.....fingers crossed!
Looks great on you!!! I love the skirt you tried on with! How do you like the jacket? Did you end up getting it? I really think it's quite versatile piece that you could dress up or down, which is totally my style. Love the macrocannage skirt! Can't wait to see more MOD shots from you. :love: