WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

Was invited to the SS24 collection event, but was not able to attend. Instead, visited earlier in the day with the intention of finally getting the T-shirt I've been holding off on for so long (and unfortunately had a price increase a while back as a result of my waiting). Decided to get it before any further increases. View attachment 5965041View attachment 5965042View attachment 5965043View attachment 5965044
While there I decided to try on this jacket. Before leaving, my kind SA gave me this Cruise bag: so sweet!
Where are your lovely boots from? Stunning outfit 💜

• Thanks
Reactions: BB8
The burgundy YSLs 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Thank you. I thought my daughter might like but I had shipped to me and was then going to mail to her but when they arrived and I tried them on, I decided they were better suited for me :lol:. I still haven't worn but maybe I'll make a point to do so soon. I have Tributes in another color but with higher heel and I never wear bc they're hard to walk in. These were way better ;)

you should get the Lady Dior, you will not regret it. I don't know how many they have left. I saw in Miami the other day and I think SA said under 100 (don't recall exact #) but I'm not sure if that was total number made or how many left/currently available. I wish there was something else I could buy in this print, I love it so much!

Not a big purchase, still wanted to make a contribution no matter how small 😅 as I love browsing this thread so much and it's content has been so helpful for my Dior journey🙏🏻
Have always loved Dior oblique and wanted something small. Finally decided on the saddle belt pouch. It's kinda dated, but still loving it's cuteness and my wonderful SA who spoiled me with the amazing Xmas packaging and CNY red packets. Thank you for letting me share 🙆🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• 20240313_164434.jpg
    20240313_164434.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 20240313_164821.jpg
    20240313_164821.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 99
latest edition to my collection 😀 went with this instead of “winter” which was also pretty but more muted
View attachment 5962040
Very beautiful, congratulations!!! This is the large size? I am torn between this colorway and the winter or spring because they're size medium, which I prefer.. I've never seen the fall season book tote.. Please do feel free to post mod shots of this gorgeous bag 🙏

Last edited:
Very beautiful, congratulations!!! This is the large size? I am torn between this color way and the winter or spring because they're size medium.. please feel free to post mod shots 🙏
I am not sure these cakes in multiple sizes. At least in Miami design district I was told they only had medium and they did not have winter at all. Does anyone have a picture of the Winter colorway?

Reactions: baghagg
I am not sure these cakes in multiple sizes. At least in Miami design district I was told they only had medium and they did not have winter at all. Does anyone have a picture of the Winter colorway?
Is your bag the "Summer" version but in size Medium? (I was under the impression it came in size Large only in the summer colorway). Here is the Winter version

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_091915_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_091915_Facebook.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20240316_091928_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_091928_Facebook.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 31
Is your bag the "Summer" version but in size Medium? (I was under the impression it came in size Large only in the summer colorway).
Not sure. I didn't purchase but was shown spring, autumn and summer and I thought they were all medium. Let me see if I took a photo.....

ETA: here is photo I took showing the summer larger than the bag in middle ( spring) but appears same size as bag on left (autumn). The bag seemed very big to me but I could have sworn SA said it was a medium. Maybe he was wrong, maybe I misunderstood or maybe they came in different sizes. Sorry not being of much help. But the summer was especially bright and stunning!

Attachments

• 20240311_122603.jpg
    20240311_122603.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Is your bag the "Summer" version but in size Medium? (I was under the impression it came in size Large only in the summer colorway). Here is the Winter version
Thank you for sharing those photos. The winter looks beautiful as well. More muted like you said but I've been really into lavender lately. The summer was hands down the stunner of the 3 I saw. The lady D version was too. They're all really pretty bags. Hard to tell from pics but the summer you bought does appear smaller than the one I saw. Who knows, just enjoy it!

ETA: I was curious so I checked in the website (this collection wasn't even online last time I looked). Appears Summer and Autumn come in large and Spring and winter come in medium. I did think the summer seemed huge when i tried it. I kind of wish you hadn't shown me the winter, I'm kind of obsessing over it now lol

Last edited:
Thank you. I thought my daughter might like but I had shipped to me and was then going to mail to her but when they arrived and I tried them on, I decided they were better suited for me :lol:. I still haven't worn but maybe I'll make a point to do so soon. I have Tributes in another color but with higher heel and I never wear bc they're hard to walk in. These were way better ;)

you should get the Lady Dior, you will not regret it. I don't know how many they have left. I saw in Miami the other day and I think SA said under 100 (don't recall exact #) but I'm not sure if that was total number made or how many left/currently available. I wish there was something else I could buy in this print, I love it so much!
I will!!! Thank you!!!