WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

AC170766-7EED-454A-99E2-3C3ED30989EB.jpeg
I got this

SO not my normal (sedate) style, and the only Dior bag I have except a TDJ book tote. Not entirely sure what I was thinking, maybe temporarily blinded by the bling

Mini Lady Dior, metallic calfskin and satin with rose des vents pearl embroidery

Can anyone explain… is this limited edition and/or seasonal? I normally only buy Dior RTW so not familiar with their bag lines. Will it hold its value?

View attachment 5409377
I got this

SO not my normal (sedate) style, and the only Dior bag I have except a TDJ book tote. Not entirely sure what I was thinking, maybe temporarily blinded by the bling

Mini Lady Dior, metallic calfskin and satin with rose des vents pearl embroidery

Can anyone explain… is this limited edition and/or seasonal? I normally only buy Dior RTW so not familiar with their bag lines. Will it hold its value?
I don't know enough about limited/special edition nor seasonal to answer your inquiry, but I just came to say this bag is breathtaking! Wear it in good health and enjoy!

I got these yesterday. They aren't on the floor yet (I think the new items will be out soon), but my sweet SA sent me a picture of them and I thought they would be great for summer, so I ran to Dior and picked them up. I can't remember the name of the pattern, but just love it.

View attachment 5396889View attachment 5396890
Just wondering if you can tell me if you find these comfortable. Thanks!

I am new to Dior bags here. I have been using accessories and makeup from Dior for many years, but for bags I’ve always remained loyal to Chanel. I was close to purchasing a Lady Dior bag in 2010, but I felt like I’d be cheating on Chanel:blush:

Unfortunately Chanel stopped shipping to my state last year :confused1:. I thought I would finally try a Dior bag since Chanel doesn’t love me as much as I love them:blah:.

We do not have a Dior in my state, so I ended up ordering this Mini Book Tote from Dior’s website. It’s absolutely adorable and perfect for summer - except for the fact it’s just a little too tiny for my essentials (I have to carry various medications with me all the time).

575A49A9-9576-4F69-BE6D-DE3E0A431955.jpeg
I was so in love with this adorable Mini IRL, and suddenly I understood why so many people are obsessed with Book Totes! But I had to return it since it couldn’t fit my essentials.

I figured a Small Book Tote might work better for me (or a LV On the Go in PM) but I didn’t see any Dior prints that I was in love with. (I did find some stunning pre-owned Book Totes in small, but I prefer purchasing something brand new).

Then a couple weeks ago, I saw a photo from a Saks Advisor - a beautiful white Book Tote in what appeared to be a small size. The print had some stars, colorful clouds and trees. Looking at the photo felt like a dream - it’s the simple things I admire outside daily. I felt like this print was destined to be my first Dior!

I ended up purchasing the Book Tote, but after a few days, it never arrived. I contacted Dior at Saks, it turns out this is a new print that is not releasing until June 2nd, so they will not be shipping it out until then:eek:

Anyone who speaks Dior -
Do you know the name of this print?
If it’s releasing in early June, would it be part of their SS or Cruise collection?
Also if you own the “new small”, do you find it to be lightweight?

I must add, I was quite impressed with Dior’s packaging when I received my Mini Book Tote from their website.
LV and Chanel packaging has been underwhelming (except for some holiday).
I hope my Saks Dior order is packaged the same way Dior.com packages their orders.

Attachments

• FC07248F-103B-4FCB-AB9C-9424F0D21015.jpeg
    FC07248F-103B-4FCB-AB9C-9424F0D21015.jpeg
    422.1 KB · Views: 74