WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

eigerj

Feb 26, 2010
I just got my first (preloved) Dior today. I don’t know what style this is or how old, but she’s quite pretty and holds more than I would have thought. I would love some comments about her! (Please).

Attachments

curryp

May 5, 2022
mini lady dior in black patent!!
anyone knows if there’s a reason behind the lady d-lite being available in medium and not small?

boomer1234

Nov 12, 2017
Congratulations! May I ask what size is this? Been wanting this but it’s sold out in US.
This is the medium size! It surprisingly doesn’t seem big for me (I’m almost 5’5” 118lbs). I saw that there’s a mini size out now but wasn’t quite sure about how the “Christian Dior” on the front would look. I was looking at the small size book tote and just didn’t like the way the logo looked proportionally so I figured the same/similar would be for the mini wicker. I will post pictures once I open her and repack for the trip home!

michi_chi

O.G.
Feb 2, 2008
Edinburgh, Scotland
mini lady dior in black patent!!
anyone knows if there’s a reason behind the lady d-lite being available in medium and not small?
I imagine it's part of the style, just like the My ABCDior is in one size only (Small), the Lady D-Lite is in one size exclusively (Medium). To be honest, the size difference isn't that noticeable when you put them side by side. I've got two Lady D-Lites and got the medium sized Lady on the left but thought you might want to see the size difference next to each other

IMG-20220428-WA0005.jpg

LJNLori

Nov 5, 2016
I got these yesterday. They aren't on the floor yet (I think the new items will be out soon), but my sweet SA sent me a picture of them and I thought they would be great for summer, so I ran to Dior and picked them up. I can't remember the name of the pattern, but just love it.

20220505_143740_resized.jpg 20220505_143809_resized.jpg

zedyas

Jan 19, 2021
Wow this is absolutely stunning and the exact one which I want!! :girlsigh:
Would you recommend it, does it work well day and night ie casual and formal?
Yes, I absolutely love it! It works for me doing a quick Target run, getting brunch with my family, dinner dates with my husband, or going to formal events! I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it because it stands out a bit, but it’s a really nice accent to my wardrobe. I have a red mitzah on it right now for a bit more personality