What was your last buy on ebay?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Brand new in box Prada heels for only 100 Euros.

2. SCORE!!!

I got a pair of contact lense tweezers... I broke my last pair :P

3. tory burch reva flats! almost new for $100

4. Cell phone cover

5. I purchased a keyboard skin for my laptop. I admit it - I'm a klutz. I also have OCD - great way to keep my laptop clean!

6. DVF new Jeannie two in African tulip

7. LV Portobello PM :smile:

8. This super-interesting find arrived in the mail today: a binder of textile samples from the Chanel pre-fall 2011-12 RTW collection. Useless? No comment! It's a very exciting addition to my collection of Wacky Fashion/Textile Stuff...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372825572.487263.jpg
    Can of tomatoes for size reference.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372825610.666757.jpg
    The cover page...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372825636.924267.jpg
    A typical sample. All the fiber-content information is en français, naturellement.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372825732.348424.jpg
    Another sample, with penny and dime for size comparison--the samples are very small, not remotely big enough for any kind of craft project.

9. A circle e candle in the bird of paradise scent :smile:

10. I think that's fantastic - would be wonderful to have one - I never knew such a thing existed!

11. another videogame... the seller has yet to ship it, though.

12. I try to buy all of my business supplies on Ebay if possible. I figure if I am trying to get people to buy my products the least I can do is buy my things from other Ebayers.

13. Moving on to the second season boxset now. ^_^ :shame:

14. Hawiian seasoning/marinade from Hawaii :smile: Literally. I havent foun it here state side. Worth the hunt on ebay :smile:

15. Just bought a lemon yellow Coach card case and some leather cleaner.