What was under the tree

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my enamel bracelet--messagers De l'aube:nuts:

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations! Opening up surprise presents is so fun! :yahoo: Merry Christmas!

3. HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!!

Under our tree was my Hermes Paname bracelet......from my Sweetheart...uh, I mean, Santa!!:heart:

4. Congratulations to all those with orange boxes under their trees, :smile:! Enjoy your lovely treats,
    Merry Hermes Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

5. Nice bracelet^^^!!! I also received my red/white astrologie enamel bracelet, a silver heart charm, agenda refill and pale blue cashmere shawl...dh wrapped but I did the buying lol!!! Have a great day everyone!

6. My first present and only one so far (we opened one Christmas Eve) was Elixir Des Merveilles. I will keep you posted!

7. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY!
    :heart:

8. Beautiful bracelets, umamanikam and Susi!

Merry Christmas!!

9. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!! :yahoo:

I opened my little orange box and it was a Brides de Gala Twilly in the light blue colorway. :love: :love: :love:

10. Thanks Kellybag for the big Christmas wish!

I look forward to hearing about all of the orange box openings :yes: I didn't have one this year, but maybe next year! :shame:

Love the bracelet Uma!!

11. Aw Megs maybe your b-day??!! KB no other presents yet or just not H?? You will love that perfume...CB I have that same design in a pochette! I will take a photo of my bracelet later...

12. I got gift certificates!

13. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!! :yahoo:

No gift opening yet in my house....DD is STILL asleep at 9:00 am!!!! UGH!!! Fill ya in later............

Beautiful gifts everyone!

14. Are they........orange? :nuts:

15. Merry Christmas!!!! :yahoo: Love those Bracelets!