What was the last song you downloaded?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. All 69 songs by The Magnetic Fields... I'd never heard of them before but my friend said they're a contemporary group that classical music lovers tend to like.

They're very interesting, folksy with quirky lyrics. "Why didn't you call me back? It makes me drink beer... Have I annoyed you or is there a boy or is he just a whore?"

You?

2. odbye my lover by james blunt. so beautiful and so sad.

3. Follow you into the dark - Death Cab for Cutie

So good, so sad... Just perfect.

4. Upside down by Jack Johnson, it's the theme from Curious George ...it's for my 4 yr old :huh: . Good lord...he's taken over my Ipod too :weird: !

5. All falls down- Kanye West

6. From iTunes... I'm going to list 2 because I highly recommend them... :amuse:

Say Say Say [Waiting 4 U]- Hi Tack
    Love Generation- Bob Sinclair

Oh oh!!! I also FINALLY found that one song from the LV S/S '06 show!!! Mr. Postman [Baltimore Club Mix]- DJ Rod Braxton :biggrin:

7. Somersault by Zero 7. And then I listened to it over & over & over...:smile:

8. ok the song by james blunt is called goodbye my lover, didn't see my typo there.

9. Hi **JJ** !

I didn't notice your typo but I did notice your Potter Puff! I'm a big fan! :smile:

10. ahh, the magnetic fields and deathcab for cutie....you ladies are women after my own heart!

last song i downloaded that i remember was "seven years" (acoustic version) by saosin.

11. "The Mexican Hat Dance" for an activity that I did with a Grade 1 class (!)

12. I don't download songs anymore, I'm too lazy to search for ones that will actually download. I have the bf do it and burn me a copy of the album :shame: I think the last one was The Loved Ones or Lawrence Arms, can't remember.

13. I think the last song I downloaded was "Catch my Disease" by Ben Lee...oh, and it's a really nice song in spite of the title.

14. I'm back in my Mariah Carey phase...

15. love death cab for cutie........!!!one question:from which sites do you download your songs??do you pay for the download??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice