what was the last Kooba you bought?

Olivia clutch in cuio (sp?) and a desert Sienna, both from eBay. I use the Olivia all the time when I need a small bag. The desert Sienna is unfortunately smelly.

I really want that green Tallia.

I bought a cream colored Chiara (I'm not sure what the official color name is)-and still waiting to get her in the mail!
I also got a very cute Olivia in Pewter and I love it! Most recently though my Taupe & Brown Jennifer arrived and she is beautiful-the leather is sooo nice and soft. A bonus is that it's not as heavy as my other bags.
I know I'm bad-even the UPS guy brings my stuff to me at work since he found out where I work! :P

A beautiful Ginger in chestnut. I've always wanted one and my Kooba purchases of late have been limited to older lines. I'm hoping to change that with the new Spring line!!

THAT is funny abt the UPS guy. I live in a town of 16,000 people and when I see him driving around he waves at me......is that bad?

I bought a cream colored Chiara (I'm not sure what the official color name is)-and still waiting to get her in the mail!
I also got a very cute Olivia in Pewter and I love it! Most recently though my Taupe & Brown Jennifer arrived and she is beautiful-the leather is sooo nice and soft. A bonus is that it's not as heavy as my other bags.
I know I'm bad-even the UPS guy brings my stuff to me at work since he found out where I work! :P