What wallet to coordinate with Azur?

Apr 23, 2007
I have a few LV wallets and love them but none that would really coordinate with the Azur line. I was considering purchasing the Azur pochette wallet but am wondering if I should consider mixing from another collection. I would hate to spend the $ on an Azur wallet if I only used it with my Azur handbag, would seem a waste, right? Any suggestions on a wallet, I would prefer a long style since most of my current wallets are small or medium in size. I love the Brazza wallet, but it only comes in mono, damier ebene, and Epi black. Would love your suggestions! Thanks

Seconding the suggestion for the pochette wallet in pomme vernis. Great wallet and the pomme and azur look fabulous together, very feminine ... it's a lovely clean fresh look.

I wouldn't worry so much about matching wallet with bag. It's nice, but not mandatory. And no one but you will notice.

That said, I do have an azur koala wallet that of course works in my azur saleya, but so does my pomme vernis koala.

I recently bought a Marc Jacobs luggage/tan buckle wallet to match my Mirage Speedy. He makes several colors (pistachio, lavender, ivory, luggage/tan, brown, black, and red). They come in quilted and smooth leather. They retail for $395 and $450 (quilted). The luggage/tan will probably match the vachetta once it has patined.

Attachments

• MJ Wallet.JPG
    MJ Wallet.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 47