what to wear with this skirt?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    this l.a.m.b. skirt has been in my closet for a good while now.. but i can't bear to part with it. i just have no clue what kind of top to wear with it. :[

any ideas?

[​IMG]
    (excuse the jammies and mess; we just moved :heart: )

it's from the spring 05 collection, here's a stock image of it, for better reference:

Attached Files:

2. Where do you think you might wear it? For a summer weekend look it would look great with a ivory tee or cami and some gold flat sandals. To go out it would work with a tighter fitting silk blouse and light colored heels.

3. i've been having trouble finding the right shade of ivory/nude tops to go with it.. and also the right type. just a plaid old ivory tee-shirt doesn't quite work with it, heh.

i have a cute pair of heels that match with it so far.

4. I have an ivory tank from old navy that is really light and airy. That's what I had in mind when I said t shirt. Nanette Lepore would probably have something that would go with it in her spring collection if you want to play up the feminine style fo the skirt. I don';t know if you'll be able to find it but missoni had some really cute scarfs and tops in a light and drapey beige/gold pattern in a previous season that would probably work.

5. I'd go with a nice white top and nude shoes, or even a pop of color so everything stands out in a nice sophisticated way.