what to wear with this skirt?

razmouhi

shopaholic
Jun 3, 2008
this l.a.m.b. skirt has been in my closet for a good while now.. but i can't bear to part with it. i just have no clue what kind of top to wear with it. :[

any ideas?

Photo2.jpg

(excuse the jammies and mess; we just moved :heart: )

it's from the spring 05 collection, here's a stock image of it, for better reference:

Attachments

• cocktailscomp.jpg
    cocktailscomp.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Where do you think you might wear it? For a summer weekend look it would look great with a ivory tee or cami and some gold flat sandals. To go out it would work with a tighter fitting silk blouse and light colored heels.

i've been having trouble finding the right shade of ivory/nude tops to go with it.. and also the right type. just a plaid old ivory tee-shirt doesn't quite work with it, heh.

i have a cute pair of heels that match with it so far.

I have an ivory tank from old navy that is really light and airy. That's what I had in mind when I said t shirt. Nanette Lepore would probably have something that would go with it in her spring collection if you want to play up the feminine style fo the skirt. I don';t know if you'll be able to find it but missoni had some really cute scarfs and tops in a light and drapey beige/gold pattern in a previous season that would probably work.