What to wear to a hockey game date?

Jun 24, 2006
My boyfriend (of 2 years) and I are double dating with another couple -- who I've never met, they are his friends -- tomorrow night. I've never been to a NHL hockey game, I've been to plenty of baseball games... but, never hockey. What should I wear?

I don't own a Red Wings Jersey... and it is rather cold here. Any suggestions? I want to look decent, as this is the first time I've ever met this other couple! :tup:

I was thinking a red tee, jeans, and a sweater? And, my new Damier Azur Speedy? And, probably Uggs :cursing: I WISH IT WAS WARMER!!!!

Jeans, boots or some other flats, and I would layer, t, then a sweater and then bring a jacket or a good sweatshirt, or a fleece. Some people don't get cold and some freeze, depending on your own body, but it is better to have that extra jacket or sweatshirt in case you get cold. Just don't wear heels, I never get why women do that, it looks so goofy.

I go to hockey games with my boyfriend all the time (we're HUGE penguins fans...so booo red wings! haha). Honestly, it's cold! Or at least I'm always cold. I usually wear skinny jeans, uggs or flat brown riding boots, a cozy sweater, and a coat or fleece. And i generally keep my gloves and scarf on the entire game!

Have a great time -- NHL games are so fun! :smile:

Jeans, boots or some other flats, and I would layer, t, then a sweater and then bring a jacket or a good sweatshirt, or a fleece. Some people don't get cold and some freeze, depending on your own body, but it is better to have that extra jacket or sweatshirt in case you get cold. Just don't wear heels, I never get why women do that, it looks so goofy.

LOL I rarely wear heels ANYWAY!

I go to hockey games with my boyfriend all the time (we're HUGE penguins fans...so booo red wings! haha). Honestly, it's cold! Or at least I'm always cold. I usually wear skinny jeans, uggs or flat brown riding boots, a cozy sweater, and a coat or fleece. And i generally keep my gloves and scarf on the entire game!

Have a great time -- NHL games are so fun! :smile:

Definitely gonna bring a coat, and thanks for the tip on the scarf. I was just going to wear gloves. But, I'll bring my scarf too.