What to Get? Batignolles Horizontal or Lockit Horizontal?

Which bag for me?

• Batignolles Horizontal

• Batignolles Vertical

• Lockit Horizonal

• Lockit Vertical

• Other- Tell me!

Results are only viewable after voting.

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
Ok so looking for my next purse. Should be able to get it in the next couple of months.

I want something now that I can wear on my shoulder, my Speedy is only handheld and I kinda love/hate that way.

So I have thought about these two-

Batignolles Horizontal $740 or cheaper if I get one off eBay.

p10885631_ph_hero.jpg

But it doesn't have a zip closure which I like only the clasp.

Next is teh Lockit Horizontal or vertical but I'm not sure. I think the vertical wouldn't give me enough room to put it on my shoulder????

$965 or cheaper on eBay.

p11268459_ph_hero.jpg

And it DOES have the zipper which I like but I am not sure about the vachetta on the bottom getting dirty...

Which one out of these do you suggest or you can suggest something else. But keep it below $1000. LOL

Do you think any of these would look ok on a 170LB 5'5 me?

Thanks.

between the two i prefer the lockit. i just bougth the saleya mm which is a great sized bag with a zippered closure. i would've opted for the lockit horizontal except i don't like mono canvas.

I have both, the BH wears a lot easier then the LH. Also less worries about the bottom of the bag.

If I didnt have either i'd still go for the BH as its not as structured, and a little more casual.

I chose the BV even though i like the lockit and it's less common, but i prefer it in the regular size. I have both the BV and BH, but i prefer the BV because I'm 5'5" and petty slim and i feeel th BH is too wide, and i like the slimness of the BV. Great everyday bag

These are the two I struggled to decide on as well. I eventually purchased the bh only because of the vachetta on the bottom on the lockit. If they ever make the lockit in damier - that would so much less worrisome. Good luck on your choice!