what to do????

1. Okay ladies (and gents!) I need some help finding a bag. I really had my heart set on a Honey Fendi Spy Bag :love:. But, I am REALLY bad at saving money. I tend to spend before I have. :sad: So I have a feeling I may never save up enough money to get it. Or that by the time I do have the money the color I want won't be available. I just paid off my credit cards so I dont want to put anything on them again. So I am asking for help deciding on a different bag (less $$$). I want something that is along the same lines as the Spy (large, SOFT, leather, brown). Does anyone have any suggestions? I found a gorgeous Chanel Ultimate Soft bag (i think that was the name) messenger bag but I am concerned about the color (too light). I even thought about getting a baby spy but I want a bag that I can fit over my shoulders. Any suggestions (and pics!) would be greatly appreciated!! TIA!!!!!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

2. Have you thought about either the Spy hobo or the Baby Spy? Both are less inexpensive, but at least stays within the style.

I believe an all-leather Baby Spy costs around $1230US and the leather hobo at $1160US.

3. I love the baby spy but I really want a bag that will fit over my shoulder. The hobo looks great but I am just not in love with it.

4. That is a fantastic looking bag. I have never heard of the designer. I would love to hear feedback from people familiar with her line.
    Such as quality, durability, and texture.

5. Thanks for the suggestion passerby!!

6. I saw a bag today that reminded me of a Spy without being a line-for-line copy. It's here at the Bag Shop. $499.00 and it's listed as a shoulder bag. What do you think? :smile:

Edited to add another picture that shows it *is* a shoulderbag!

juniordrake.jpg jdrakeshoulder.jpg
  7. Oh My! Both of those are just gorgeous.

Foxmonkey: I am suprised how much like a spy that bag looks! My only concern is it being mistaken for a replica.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice