what to do with damier neverfull pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babylicious

Apr 17, 2007
i just came back from hawaii and with me i bought home a damier neverfull pm. I had initially bought it for my aunt and now she doesn't want it. She paid me the money for it but now she wants me to get rid of it. I can't return it to the LV stores here in the states and on ebay its not selling very well..so i dont know what to do with the bag? I personally don't favor the bag so I wouldn't add it to my collection..any suggestions on where I could sell it? TIA ladies and gents!

well, i dont mean to be accusatory of the aunt, but from what i hear, it sounds like it is her fault. maybe you should take things up with her, because it seems like she was a bit flaky.

if all else fails, call lv hawaii and ask if you can return it.

we had this discussion over the phone while i was in hawaii making sure that she knew it wouldn't be easy to return and yet she insisted on getting it. the ala moana store said they'd take it back through mail but shipping would be on me. i was thinking of selling to someone who really wanted it and couldn't get it but everything is such a hassle for me at the moment.

Honestly, maybe you should ask your aunt for compensation to ship the bag back to Hawaii? That seems like the best bet, because with eBay you have to pay eBay fees and Paypal fees...

Im pretty darn sure that the local LV boutiques WILL take it back! I read multiple posts here where SAs in the mainland were practically begging for people to return these bags to them rather than ebay or keep them! I would seriously try that!

Status
Not open for further replies.