what to do - seller not answering emails.....

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
i won an auction on saturday and paid for it on monday. i have sent several emails to the seller requesting the delivery confirmation number that they say is included with my shipping because i will be out of town. i have not heard anything back from them at all! i don't know if the item has been shipped or not. i know it is still early and i have not been shopping with ebay long - this is only the 4th item i have bought but the other sellers always let me know that they see i have won their auction and when the item will ship. i guess it was bound to happen sooner or later but i am not sure how to handle this.
any advice would be appreciated!

TIA

Well, if you just won the auction on Saturday and you haven't heard from the seller yet, chances are they are either out of town or they're just the type of sellers who NEVER respond to e-mails (I'm dealing with a seller like that right now, too).

Drives me crazy. Just wait and see if you receive your item. I'm sure they received your e-mail requesting a delivery confirmation #. It doesn't necessarily mean that they're dishonest, just maybe the type of people that don't respond to e-mails, unfortunately. What do their stars say when it says communication? Just curious.

Hang in there. I'm sure everything will be just fine. There are many times when I have purchased stuff on eBay where the sellers never send me a delivery confirmation. Which doesn't bug me, as long as I receive the item.

Be patient.

You can get her contact info from *bay and give her a call. Is she a long time *bay seller with a good, long feedback history? If she's rather new, then you should get a hold of her asap. Just remember it only takes 3-4 days to empty her Paypal balance to her bank account.

Is she a long time *bay seller with a good, long feedback history?

yes - they have been a member since 2005 and there feedback score is 100% which is why i decided to buy the item. and what is kind of weird is that the majority of their feedback says things like "quick delivery, item as described, positive experience" and "fast shipping" which makes me feel a little better.