what to do for my super deep nasolabial folds

i had fatgrafting to my nasolabial folds last year before i found out that they dont last long in that area. the extra fat then moved to my cheeks and i had a giant face lol(still do)

seriously considering paranasal implants now. edward avila on youtube just got them and he looks great haha. i dont want the annual upkeep of fillers. ive thought about acculift to remove some fat but i guess my bone structure just makes it impossible to get rid of them completely.

what to do?! anyone with the same problem please help me im so upset im only 23 and i look 30

119985722_2661581397492593_4259684232308105257_n.png

120027508_370670147274244_5410902995432710137_n.png

120042532_379387099743209_3280648743390941967_n.png

Paranasal implants look horrible in person. The results look so fake and ridiculous,furthermore they affect your smile. Many people who had them, had them removed. Filler are your best option atm.

Reactions: Lien
i have the same problem and i'm 21. i have hear very bad things about paranasal implants though and it messing up your smile. is it possible to get fat grafting for that area? does anyone know? bc i would want to get fat grafting there if possible :sad:

Reactions: Lien
Filler IMO as per my dermatologist is the best solution for this issue. I’ve havent done it yet though

i've thought of filler too, but i don't think it's a very sustainable option (or maybe i'm just misinformed). but from what i've gathered, after you layer filler over time, it makes your face really puffy and gives that kind of fake look. like some hollywood stars. do all fillers do that? i really don't know. i'm scared of them :sad:

wait also i should add that my mouth is like sunking in looking, not like OPs hers looks normal and pretty.

Reactions: lattegirlxo
i've thought of filler too, but i don't think it's a very sustainable option (or maybe i'm just misinformed). but from what i've gathered, after you layer filler over time, it makes your face really puffy and gives that kind of fake look. like some hollywood stars. do all fillers do that? i really don't know. i'm scared of them :sad:

wait also i should add that my mouth is like sunking in looking, not like OPs hers looks normal and pretty.
I think it probably depends on where you do it and how much you trust the aesthetics of the dr. Who is doing it. For example, my dr. Does Botox, but only a little spread around dffierent areas of my forehead. The reason why I know about filler is I asked if Botox could help that area and he said, he would recommend filler and I thought he said many people don’t need or botch up paranasal. But all of it seems to require some upkeep and will degrade over time. . .

i have the same problem and i'm 21. i have hear very bad things about paranasal implants though and it messing up your smile. is it possible to get fat grafting for that area? does anyone know? bc i would want to get fat grafting there if possible :sad:
please don’t do fat grafting like i did, it doesn’t help much at all and the fat moves very very quickly. it will move to your cheeks and you will look really puffy

i had fatgrafting to my nasolabial folds last year before i found out that they dont last long in that area. the extra fat then moved to my cheeks and i had a giant face lol(still do)

seriously considering paranasal implants now. edward avila on youtube just got them and he looks great haha. i dont want the annual upkeep of fillers. ive thought about acculift to remove some fat but i guess my bone structure just makes it impossible to get rid of them completely.

what to do?! anyone with the same problem please help me im so upset im only 23 and i look 30

View attachment 4855527

View attachment 4855528

View attachment 4855529
Did you ever do anything for your nasolabial folds? I have the exact same problem and looking for the best solution! I don't want to do filler or fat graft.