What style is this called LV Pros?

chag

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Tell me please! I bought a pair in black and they are incredibly comfy but I don't know what they are called? Anyone?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 43af_12.JPG
    43af_12.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 193
Thank you deluxe! I had seen them off and on and thought hmm those look comfy lol and it's nice to have a pair of LV's that don't have the monogram all over the shoe kwim? I can wear them without ppl staring at my feetsies :tup:

These are the ones I bought, sooo cute! And cozy, I rarely wear high heels but these just caught me eye;)and I liked them so much I bought the white pair too. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• PICT0484.jpg
    PICT0484.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 150
Yep, the jessica :smile: They came in flats, mules and these platform espidrilles...all 3 were made in black and white. I have the white mules and have been kicking myself for 3 years for not buying the black.

Here is the mules, with some of my other mules.

s1-1.jpg

I would have said S/S o4, but I just checked the date code and it is 0094, so that's September o4...which means S/S 05 :wtf:...seems much longer.:shrugs:

Oh snap! The design of the fleurs looks so... 2002-ish?

But since there are MC fleurs on the shoes, I guess the MC line inspired the design.. which would kinda make sense since the MC line was launched in '03.

^^^Actually MC was 03 :smile: That I know! I spent that whole summer waiting and begging for my speedy and alma...let's not bring up that whole can of worms again :cursing:...limited my behind!