What style is the most popular?

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
For all those YSL lovers out there what do you think the most popular style is? I am fairly new to YSL. I bought the purple large tribute and purple large downtown last year (thanks to Cosmo's posting of great sales) and got the MUSE II large in the blue like the Kate Moss ad. I love them all. Each to me is a work of art. The quality is great and I am very happy with my 3 bags. I find each one serves a purpose. I do love the Muse II more than the others at this point.:heart:

For all those YSL lovers out there what do you think the most popular style is? I am fairly new to YSL. I bought the purple large tribute and purple large downtown last year (thanks to Cosmo's posting of great sales) and got the MUSE II large in the blue like the Kate Moss ad. I love them all. Each to me is a work of art. The quality is great and I am very happy with my 3 bags. I find each one serves a purpose. I do love the Muse II more than the others at this point.:heart:

Of course it's all up to individual taste. I have the black med. Downtown in leather and bought it beacuse it tuly is a classic and never goes on sale. I will wear mine for years to come. :smile:

Last edited: