What Style Do You See The Most?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Inspired by Lisa-SH's Damier Speedy thread, I'm curious...what style and/or collection do you see the most often in your area?

For me here in downtown Toronto (mostly in Eaton Centre and on Bloor St) I see the Monogram Speedy 25 the most. Even more so than the pochette, which EVERYONE seemed to have before. Second most often, I see the blue denim collection items.

2. Well in Manhattan, New York, I tend to see a lot of Speedy 25's and 30's. In the downtown areas, I see more of them in Monogram or Damier but when I go uptown, I see a lot of Epi Speedys =)

3. In downtown Montreal (rue Ste-Catherine and its surroundings), I see mono Speedy 25 and 30 the most. Then there's a whole bunch of other monos like multiplicite, ellipse, papillon, cabas...etc. I think the 2nd most popular line is Epi (soufflot and Speedy).
    In all other suburban areas, les pochettes accessoires rule the land (but they're all FAKE!) lol

4. mono speedy :yes:

5. mono Alma

6. in Buffalo, i see the Speedy and Mono, Multicolore and Cherry Blossom Pochette Accessoires the most, and fake ones at that :lol:

7. I see lots of various fake Mono's and when I see fake MC, it's usually pochettes

8. a lot of fakes., I have yet to see one authentic bag in my area. :sad:

9. I see the cabas piano the most...second is the speedy.

10. I see mono the most probably speedy, BH, bucket, pap, pochette. I see mostly older ladies carrying damier saleyas.

11. like CEC.LV4eva, i live in mtl and the speedy mono 25 and 30 are common but mostly are fakes hah !