What Style Do You See The Most?

azia

Aug 27, 2006
Toronto
Inspired by Lisa-SH's Damier Speedy thread, I'm curious...what style and/or collection do you see the most often in your area?

For me here in downtown Toronto (mostly in Eaton Centre and on Bloor St) I see the Monogram Speedy 25 the most. Even more so than the pochette, which EVERYONE seemed to have before. Second most often, I see the blue denim collection items.

Aug 11, 2006
NYC
Well in Manhattan, New York, I tend to see a lot of Speedy 25's and 30's. In the downtown areas, I see more of them in Monogram or Damier but when I go uptown, I see a lot of Epi Speedys =)

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
In downtown Montreal (rue Ste-Catherine and its surroundings), I see mono Speedy 25 and 30 the most. Then there's a whole bunch of other monos like multiplicite, ellipse, papillon, cabas...etc. I think the 2nd most popular line is Epi (soufflot and Speedy).
In all other suburban areas, les pochettes accessoires rule the land (but they're all FAKE!) lol

xoAKIxo

O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Hawaii
I see mono the most probably speedy, BH, bucket, pap, pochette. I see mostly older ladies carrying damier saleyas.