What Style Do You See The Most?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Inspired by Lisa-SH's Damier Speedy thread, I'm curious...what style and/or collection do you see the most often in your area?

For me here in downtown Toronto (mostly in Eaton Centre and on Bloor St) I see the Monogram Speedy 25 the most. Even more so than the pochette, which EVERYONE seemed to have before. Second most often, I see the blue denim collection items.

2. Well in Manhattan, New York, I tend to see a lot of Speedy 25's and 30's. In the downtown areas, I see more of them in Monogram or Damier but when I go uptown, I see a lot of Epi Speedys =)

3. In downtown Montreal (rue Ste-Catherine and its surroundings), I see mono Speedy 25 and 30 the most. Then there's a whole bunch of other monos like multiplicite, ellipse, papillon, cabas...etc. I think the 2nd most popular line is Epi (soufflot and Speedy).
    In all other suburban areas, les pochettes accessoires rule the land (but they're all FAKE!) lol

4. mono speedy :yes:

5. mono Alma

6. in Buffalo, i see the Speedy and Mono, Multicolore and Cherry Blossom Pochette Accessoires the most, and fake ones at that :lol:

7. I see lots of various fake Mono's and when I see fake MC, it's usually pochettes

8. a lot of fakes., I have yet to see one authentic bag in my area. :sad:

9. I see the cabas piano the most...second is the speedy.

10. I see mono the most probably speedy, BH, bucket, pap, pochette. I see mostly older ladies carrying damier saleyas.

11. like CEC.LV4eva, i live in mtl and the speedy mono 25 and 30 are common but mostly are fakes hah !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice