what stupid shipping service CAN I trust?!?!?!?!?

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
I sent out a package via Fedex overnight to Illinois and I check tracking today and it was delivered to MISSOURI?!?!? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so USPS is unreliable and now fedex..... I can not stand DHL and UPS feels they can deliver anytme they want

UGH I am so irritated!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you freak out, Illinois DOES share a large border with Missouri. Have you looked on a map to see where the town is that you shipped it to? It's very possible that it's a border town and FedEx has the address in one state and USPS in the other...

Before you freak out, Illinois DOES share a large border with Missouri. Have you looked on a map to see where the town is that you shipped it to? It's very possible that it's a border town and FedEx has the address in one state and USPS in the other...

Exactly what I was thinking too, which is why I asked what the city was in an earlier post. It's a possibility. There are even airports with the name of a city in another state while being physically located outside the state line (MO & IL have some airports in the eastern part like this).

wait, if usps "tracking" says "arrival at unit" that doesn't mean arrival at the buyer's home. it means the package has just been scanned at the local usps' office which in southern and western il could be missouri.

usps is more reliable and economical than fed ex or ups. i regularly use usps and always purchase insurance and delivery confirmation.