What stones go with rose gold? What do you pair with rose gold?

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
What do you pair with your rose gold items besides mixing metals and diamonds?

I was looking at bracelets and polished stones to use as a buffer to protect my love bangle which is rose gold, but since it's rose I was wondering what other people pair it with to add variety? So far I like green/emeralds with it. Pearls are easy to pair with it as well. But once I considered onyx I started to wonder what else works. How about you?

neenabengal

Oct 18, 2007
Blue or pink sapphires?

I have an anita ko earring that is pink gold with white diamonds - I think it's stunning :smile:

Nicki828

Aug 4, 2012
Canada - eh?
What do you pair with your rose gold items besides mixing metals and diamonds?

I was looking at bracelets and polished stones to use as a buffer to protect my love bangle which is rose gold, but since it's rose I was wondering what other people pair it with to add variety? So far I like green/emeralds with it. Pearls are easy to pair with it as well. But once I considered onyx I started to wonder what else works. How about you?
Morganite looks beautiful set in rose gold.

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Moonstones look nice with it. Monica Vinader has a collection in rose gold and moonstone.

paruparo

Live.Laugh.Love.
O.G.
Nov 16, 2009
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
i think diamonds with rose gold is just gorgeous. to me, it makes the stones pop more and become even more brilliant (because the rose tone blends in more to the skin, if that makes sense...) so you notice the diamonds more.