What size shopping tote do you have?

What size shopping tote do you have?

• Grand Shopping Tote

• Petite Shopping Tote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Red pst w/dark silver hardware. I LOVE IT!
attachment.php

^Leamington you bag is gorgeous!! Love that in red!!! I have the petit in beige w/ gold hardware..and I LOVE it!!! :heart: Emmy

Attachments

• CHANEL 001.jpg
    CHANEL 001.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 200
I have the GST in Brown with dark silver hardware. I think the Petite is a more dressy look, and the Grande a bit more casual because of it's oversized nature.

Attachments

• tpf.jpg
    tpf.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 178
I have the GST in Brown with dark silver hardware. I think the Petite is a more dressy look, and the Grande a bit more casual because of it's oversized nature.

I love your tote. Beautiful color. I recently tried on the GST and loved it, but I'm curious about the size difference. Neiman's didin't have the petite tote so I couldn't compare the sizes.

Measurements of each anyone?

Thanks.

I tried on the Petite one at Chanel the other day, I felt like it was too small for me since I usually carry a larger size bag. I love the red one that leamington posted! If anyone wants the Beige or the black petite shopper with Gold HW, the Chanel in Orlando, FL @ Millenia Mall has them.

I'm so surprised by all the answers for petite, the grande seems likes it's mentioned so much more on this board so I assumed more people bought the grande. I'm buying the petite.

Anyone have pictures of the petite filled with stuff? I'm wondering how much it holds.