What size in these Louboutins would I be?? anyone know?? help pleaaase

gigi615

O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
Hi girls...
just wondering if anyone knows what size I would be in these shoes...I know louboutins run very small. I'm normally a 7.5 - 8 US...
anyone have a similar pair... I think these are the very prive or prive??..
help..please..:shame:

Attachments

• louboutin python.jpg
    louboutin python.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 127
Those are the very prive- not sure how that particular shoe runs though.
I think all of the very prives run different depending upon the material- leather, suede, patent leather, python....

I tried on few pairs of that style and I also wear 7.5 or 8, but those fit me perfect in size 8, they are open at the back so they don't need extra room like pumps or boots.

I would go for 7.5 if you have thin feet. The toe area stretches when your feet is there. And since it is a slingback, it is less likely to be too tight unless your feet are thick. I am 35.5 but my very prive is 36 and they fit good. When I tried the prive i need to go 35.5.
Hope this helps.

I normally wear a 37.5 in non-designer shoes, and would recommend you get the slingback python prives in a 38. I have a few very prives (closed pump version) in patent and python and bought them all in a 38. The one exception is the satin prive -- I tried them on in a 38.5 and was surprised that they fit. HTH!