What should i keep??? Saint laurent or Chanel

Ok guys
Thanks for your helping
In the end, i will get both bags. >.< the price of woc is too good as it look brAnd new. And i like the fact that sdj can be used for everyday use so i am getting both ^^

I would suffer a lot and get both LOL....I like Chanel a lot but it is an evening bag...SLP is not my favourite at all, but it looks awesome on you and I know many many like it, it is very popular now...and high quality bag

I would get the sdj. I have the large SDJ and i love how classy n minimalistic it is. WOC is just too small n not practical in my opinion. IF the chanel in question was a small flap or boy chanel my answer might change.

Chanel WOC is very hard to get and is my most used bag!

But you are comparing two very different bags. WOC is something you can throw in bigger bag and it really comes down to how much you carry. It's very handy when I need to run out for errands, night out or lunch! I use it daily!

They are actually a perfect pair though! You can throw WOC into SDJ. But I don't think one can replace another!

Chanel WOC is very hard to get and is my most used bag!

But you are comparing two very different bags. WOC is something you can throw in bigger bag and it really comes down to how much you carry. It's very handy when I need to run out for errands, night out or lunch! I use it daily!

They are actually a perfect pair though! You can throw WOC into SDJ. But I don't think one can replace another!

+1 Totally agree- some consider the WOC the best bag Chanel makes for its minimalist styling and the trend not to carry so much for security reasons. It is a great little everyday bag that can be dressed up or down. They never go on sale and only increase in value so from that standpoint, it is a nice investment.
Glad you could afford to get both- I am sure you will enjoy them for many years!