What should i get before the price increase?

That is tough because they are all classic staple bags! I have all 3 and I absolutely adore Bloomsbury. It is the perfect crossbody and perfect for summertime!

Good advice... And yes, i will be doing some traveling this year, i think the Bloomsbury might be the best choice right now.

Bloomsbury is beautiful! I love using mine all the time even when I'm not traveling. The pleats and DE print is gorgeous. :biggrin:
You won't regret it if you get this one and you'll have lots of uses for her.

OP, I see that you will probably be going with the Bloomsbury. That is a great choice. My vote, however, would still go for the Neverfull, purely because it will be almost $1,000 and keep on going, which I think is just too steep for a Neverfull... They used to be like $600! I would invest in a Neverfull now before you have to pay too much later.

OP, I see that you will probably be going with the Bloomsbury. That is a great choice. My vote, however, would still go for the Neverfull, purely because it will be almost $1,000 and keep on going, which I think is just too steep for a Neverfull... They used to be like $600! I would invest in a Neverfull now before you have to pay too much later.
OMG Yes, I remember when they were under $800 :sad: