What Should I Expect From Chanel Outlet Store?

I just went to the Chanel outlet in Woodbury over the July 4th weekend and found a great bag! Ive been there a few times and they usually have about 10-12 bags but the funky weird ones and I've never bought a thing.
This time a sales associate put out a black bag and a lady snapped it up immediately with other women eyeing it too. She put it down and I went for it with about 10 women hovering around me. I finally decided to buy it.
It was 25% off the retail price which was pretty decent. It really is hit or miss.

I love it though! :yahoo:
The bag I bought was this model:

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 844
I just went to the Chanel outlet in Woodbury over the July 4th weekend and found a great bag! Ive been there a few times and they usually have about 10-12 bags but the funky weird ones and I've never bought a thing.
This time a sales associate put out a black bag and a lady snapped it up immediately with other women eyeing it too. She put it down and I went for it with about 10 women hovering around me. I finally decided to buy it.
It was 25% off the retail price which was pretty decent. It really is hit or miss.

I love it though! :yahoo:
The bag I bought was this model:

Great bag! Congratulations! Did you see any ballet flats when you were there?

I don't think I saw sunglasses that day but there was a ton of jewelry and accessories. The store itself is a pretty bare space with select items. You just have to luck out for that day. Going on a weekday might even be better since most ppl shop on the weekends. I know last weekend ppl were swarming for the sales. Good luck!:happydance:

Thanks LuxeDivaNYC!

I am hoping to find some good things next weekend. I don't think there is any outlet wide sale but do you know if Chanel will have sales on a regular weekend like next weekend?

I don't even think the Chanel outlet abides by the same outlet-wide sales they have since it's so high-end.
Sometimes some of the merchandise that doesn't sell super quick in the store has these neon dot stickers on them. And then you can see if there is an extra percentage off.
But the new things get snapped up really quickly with no extra discount other than the 15-30% offered. Still pretty good for Chanel.

If you go to Woodbury, also try the Burberry outlet, that place has a ton of stuff and bags etc.
:smile:

I love woodbury common. I usually find lots of stuff in the Chanel outlet, probably I am never there for classic bags. It's hit or miss agree but I usually hit! Other stores are also great!