What Should I do???

I don't know if this is the right place for this topic...so please move it if it is not in the correct place. I just sold a perfect condition large black cambon tote with white cc's on ebay. I had extremely good pictures that could be enlarged. Believe me this bag was pristine. The buyer just e-mailed me that there are faint brown spot on one of the cc's and she has been trying to wash them off with a damp cloth. She has to be a little crazy..there were no brown spots on the bag when I sent it to her...and now she has been washing off the white naked leather...which has probably ruined the bag now. What should I do. She paid me with paypal. I have a perfect score on ebay..and have never had any trouble with anyone. I certainly don't want to take the bag back now...since she has washed off the white cc's and most likely the white leather. She is sending me pictures of the cc's with the brown spots!! HELP

I don't know if there's much to do to protect your perfect score on Ebay. I sold an LV miroir speedy once and the box it came in was damaged by the post office (her post office because the snow made the box wet, I mailed it from Hawaii), though the purse was fine. I offered to send her another LV box, but she demanded a $400 discount. In the end, I got negative feedback despite offering to send her an LV box and not charging her my shipping fees. If you got a weirdo, you're at their mercy. I suggest taking out your Paypal funds, because her next step will be retracting payment.

Do you have clear pictures of the CC's? I think its something paypal is going to have to decide on. If she did get it with brown spots and made the bag worse by trying to get it off with like a nasty spunge or something, then I dont know what theyd do. She should have just done a chargeback right when she got it, not waited till she messed it up more. Good luck!

I don't know if there's much to do to protect your perfect score on Ebay. I sold an LV miroir speedy once and the box it came in was damaged by the post office (her post office because the snow made the box wet, I mailed it from Hawaii), though the purse was fine. I offered to send her another LV box, but she demanded a $400 discount. In the end, I got negative feedback despite offering to send her an LV box and not charging her my shipping fees. If you got a weirdo, you're at their mercy. I suggest taking out your Paypal funds, because her next step will be retracting payment.

that is RIDICULOUS!!!:wtf: