What should I do?

inlovewithvuitt

My little devil
O.G.
Mar 14, 2007
I purchased a Louis Vuitton bag on ebay using buy it now a few days ago. The seller didnt indicate that she ships overseas but I was just wondering if she can just ship it to me straight instead of shipping to my forwarder in USA. I emailed her on friday regarding this and I got no reply. I sent another 2 or 3 emails to her again asking for insurances and what kind of shipping will be used as she has sent me an invoice for USD20 for international shipping but I still didnt get any reply from her.

Today she replied me and said she's not sure if she can ship to Singapore ( yet she sent me an invoice of USD20 international shipping ) and needs to check it up and said that payment is due within 3 days and indicating that I'll have to pay her now.. ( it has been 4 days but I did emailed her since Friday.. I will pay up once she confirm with me the insurances and shipping method )

I am hoping that she can let me know asap. I TRULY want to pay up now but I just need her to check for insurances and shipping.

How can she sent me an invoice for the bag plus USD20 for international shipping and yet tells me that she's not sure if she can ship it and asked me for the money first?

She has over 1000+ ratings and 99.0% positive.

I think some sellers might get nervous when asked to ship through a fowarding service. She probably wants to wait for the payment to clear her account before shipping, so I'm guessing that's why she wants the payment right away. I wouldn't worry unless she tries to charge you an outrageous amount.