What should be my milestone pieces?

I love my Clash bracelets. I wear them a lot.
They are edgy, extremely well made, and easy to wear and put on and take off. They are far less common than LOVE or JUC.

But you should buy what you love. Another option may be a Verdura curb link bracelet or a Belperron wave cuff, but those are far more expensive options. They are gorgeous, everyday, forever type pieces.

Here are some pics.

IMG_1026.png

IMG_1027.png

IMG_1028.png

IMG_1029.png

IMG_1030.png

It’s not that. I think, if I’m understanding, you’re arguing with the fact that there are snobs and they have their “brands” - like VCA - and don’t like when us - the rest - also wear them. You could say this about many things snobs think belong to them, high tea, ball gowns, Graff, Delvaux … the jet set lifestyle…it is what it is. I don’t defend Kabuki, just the right to state one’s opinion or a fact. In this case I consider she stated a fact, it’s a whole different argument whether one agrees with that fact or if that fact is politically correct. That’s all I’m trying to stay.
I never said she couldn’t state her opinion, or what she sees as a fact - I have no issue with that. If you (general you, not you personally) state an opinion or a ‘fact’ I disagree with though, I will come back at you, simple as that. Just as she’s allowed her opinion, I’m allowed mine. Obviously you’re entitled to believe what you want. Political correctness doesn’t come into it - not from me, anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinimalStyle
Apologies for the impromptu “bickering” session OP.
I was going to add my 2 cents. You could opt for what people traditionally purchase as ‘milestone jewels’. Some safe choices would be: VCA Alhambra, Cartier Love/JUC, Tiffany T or opt for something more adventurous like Messika, or less popular but equally fab Cartier Clash, Dinh Van, perhaps Bulgari Bzero or Serpenti?
These would be my choices for rings or bangles/bracelets.
Ps. Looks like you’d prefer ‘renown’ brands so I didn’t suggest any upcoming or trendy ones…

Hmm, if you’re looking for other edgy options, I LOVE my serpenti bangle by Bulgari. It’s sexy, designed, and has a lot of personality, while maintaining a simple geometry.

If you want a diamond line bracelet, but want to go branded, Tiffany Victoria is also a very iconic and classic collection. They also have their newer bangles which have a naturalistic but modern feel.

You might also really like Schlumberger bracelets, since those are very well-made and iconic. They pair very well with Alhambra.

IMG_9052.jpeg

IMG_9053.jpeg

IMG_9055.jpeg

IMG_9054.jpeg

Reactions: piperdog
Apologies for the impromptu “bickering” session OP.
I was going to add my 2 cents. You could opt for what people traditionally purchase as ‘milestone jewels’. Some safe choices would be: VCA Alhambra, Cartier Love/JUC, Tiffany T or opt for something more adventurous like Messika, or less popular but equally fab Cartier Clash, Dinh Van, perhaps Bulgari Bzero or Serpenti?
These would be my choices for rings or bangles/bracelets.
Ps. Looks like you’d prefer ‘renown’ brands so I didn’t suggest any upcoming or trendy ones…
I don‘t care whether the bracelets are from ’renoun’ brands I would actually prefer something a little different. I like what I like, it just so happens most of these are popular. Whilst I like something a little different, it has to be wearable everyday.
Hmm, if you’re looking for other edgy options, I LOVE my serpenti bangle by Bulgari. It’s sexy, designed, and has a lot of personality, while maintaining a simple geometry.

If you want a diamond line bracelet, but want to go branded, Tiffany Victoria is also a very iconic and classic collection. They also have their newer bangles which have a naturalistic but modern feel.

You might also really like Schlumberger bracelets, since those are very well-made and iconic. They pair very well with Alhambra.

View attachment 5859231

View attachment 5859232
I love this! This to me is so feminine. This could be a contender but I would want something edgy to balance this, the clash doesnt go with this in my opinion as these are both bangles. I like to mix different bracelet styles.