What SHOES are you wearing today?

Those are lovely, how do they fit as because I'm male I've got wide feet
The best would be to go to try them on in a Boutique, if possible, then ask for your Size in D ( D is for wide feet ). C would be regular and B slim. I am wearing always a C. Depending on how wide your feets are a C maybe fits after the Sock trick or from beginning.
Good luck :flowers:i bet you will get alot of compliments when you wearing your Varinas

But you can also try to find a Jimmy Choo Attila they have also a wider cut in the Toebox.

Reactions: feminineguy27
The best would be to go to try them on in a Boutique, if possible, then ask for your Size in D ( D is for wide feet ). C would be regular and B slim. I am wearing always a C. Depending on how wide your feets are a C maybe fits after the Sock trick or from beginning.
Good luck :flowers:i bet you will get alot of compliments when you wearing your Varinas

But you can also try to find a Jimmy Choo Attila they have also a wider cut in the Toebox.
Thank you so so much I'm going shopping tomorrow so will do this thank you
Aww thanks I probably won't get compliments I normally gets insults

Hi there! I’ve been eyeing these on yoox on sale. Are they comfortable?
They look amazing on you and I love your outfit!
Thanks!
I’m not a great person to ask. To me they’re comfy but I can also tolerate a lot and run in heels.

I would say I’m glad I got it on sale from their sister store NAP back 2020.

It’s vegan leather and I don’t have much experience with that but I can tell you up close it shows more creases than I’d like a few weeks in.

HTH.

I still wear it but sparingly.

I’m not a great person to ask. To me they’re comfy but I can also tolerate a lot and run in heels.

I would say I’m glad I got it on sale from their sister store NAP back 2020.

It’s vegan leather and I don’t have much experience with that but I can tell you up close it shows more creases than I’d like a few weeks in.

HTH.

I still wear it but sparingly.
Thanks! I’m not one to tolerate uncomfortable shoes, so I’ll probably pass :smile: